Thread: New Clan - The Knights of the Royal Inquisitors

Icon4 New Clan - The Knights of the Royal Inquisitors

For those of you who play in multiplayer, you may be interested to know that a new clan has emerged. I' actually the High inquisitor for the clan, the administrator. Basically, we are a group of good fighters (no noobs) who have a common goal. That goal is a secret until you are actually a member of the order.

Right now, we have 10 people, but we were only founded on August Ninth. That's pretty good for a new clan, in my opinion.

Care to make it eleven?

www.royalinquisitors.org
    Last edited by Trajan; September 11, 2007 at 05:13 PM.

eggthief's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: New Clan - The Knights of the Royal Inquisitors

"If you had 50... i'd be so so... 200-500+ fair enough." So with my post amount I could advertise for our hotseat community once?

hi ive been in quite a lot of clans on rome and i would like to join your clan. I tried going online on MTW2 but it doesnt seem to be working, not sure if i done it correctly, its not the same as rome lol, asks for passwords and stuff lol? any pointers on how to actually get on lol?
    we shall never surrender! - Churchill

A disorderly mob is no more an army than a heap of building materials is a house - Socrates

I read through the rules here, and nowhere did it explicitly say "No recruiting."

If you are, in fact, interested in the clan, go to teh website and contact Volhnius.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Advertising is definitely not allowed at TWC. Clan recruiting is a different story so recruit all you want.
    Last edited by Trajan; September 11, 2007 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][Xyphos][ - Lee View Post
    hi ive been in quite a lot of clans on rome and i would like to join your clan. I tried going online on MTW2 but it doesnt seem to be working, not sure if i done it correctly, its not the same as rome lol, asks for passwords and stuff lol? any pointers on how to actually get on lol?
    you must make an account on gamespy id