Thread: Barbarian Invasion 1.5 Patch?

Default Barbarian Invasion 1.5 Patch?

Forgive me if this is in the wrong area of the forums, it is my first post. I wanted to try BI online for the first time but I cant seem to get the 1.5 patch, I have RTW Gold so it is already 1.4 but 1.6 is all that I can find online. If anyone could direct me to where I might find a link that would be greatly appreciated. Again I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

Default Re: Barbarian Invasion 1.5 Patch?

1.6 is the next patch for BI. 1.5 is RTW only, 1.6 is the BI Expansion Pack. DL'ing 1.6 upgrades regular RTW to 1.5 as well.
    Alea Iacta Est (The Die is Cast) - Gaius Julius Caesar
    An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
    We will either find a way, or make one - Hannibal Barca

Oh, my mistake. How come when I try to play online though it says that its not the same version as the hosted game for all of them? they say 1.5???

Xavier Dragnesi's Avatar Esse quam videre

I think that's just because the number of people who play BI multiplayer is rather small, so what the game is telling you is that everyone there is playing RTW 1.5, and therefore you can't join them. Most BI games are previously arranged between players, as I learnt from when I played multiplayer.

Ah, that makes perfect sense. I assumed that RTW games werent visible in BI. Thanks for the help hopefully Ill see you online!