Thread: this is ridiculous....

Default this is ridiculous....

I like having rebels spawning in england so i can train my decent troops up, but having them rampaging about with english knights and armoured swordsmen in 1080 is just stupid. How the hell am i supposed to take on armoured swordsmen with what i've got right now? (I'm using RC atm which makes them amazing fighters). Its not just one unit either but two, backed up by english knights.

Is this a problem with SC and if so will it be sorted in the next version OR is it something to do with the game itself because i presume it will just select a bunch of random units from a predefined list?

Default Re: this is ridiculous....

You have to keep in mind that in SV 2.0, the early campaign is still a beta.

The early rebels will be one of the issues we are addressing in the next release.

Right now both campaigns share the same rebels file, this will be split out in the next version.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag

well thats good to hear, i'm looking foward to the next release, though i have found a decent way of the swordsmen on. I use ballistas to weaken them thoroughly before charging still i think its silly.

Stay tuned, because the next release is very good, I think there are some noticeable differences between 2.0 and 2.1.
    - Lorre -

The Sicilian Vespers - MIITW Mods For Late, High, Early Era And Dark Age Campaigns