Thread: CTD when I right click...

dharos's Avatar Tiro

Default CTD when I right click...

On Elite Cavalry Stables, using the Mauryan faction. I installed the EurAsia mod for RTRPE 1.9. I've made a few minor modifications but mostly unit stats. Anyone have any idea why this might happen? I'm going to double check if it happens to other factions as well.

Default Re: CTD when I right click...

You don`t mean right clicking on the units in the building panel, do you? That`s as old as the mod(RTRPE).

dharos's Avatar Tiro

no, it only happens when i try to right click on the stables to get a description of the building. it seems to only be happening with the added mauryan faction.

Probably he made a typo in there. It shouldn`t be hard to fix, but I suggest you post in his thread too to be sure he notices it. Good luck!

Icon9

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    Probably he made a typo in there. It shouldn`t be hard to fix, but I suggest you post in his thread too to be sure he notices it. Good luck!
    I noticed it florin80.....even i have the same problem.....i checked it now.....i'll surely correct it in the version 2 of my mod.....it will be soon out.....for now sorry of the inconvenience

Quote Originally Posted by dharos View Post
    On Elite Cavalry Stables, using the Mauryan faction. I installed the EurAsia mod for RTRPE 1.9. I've made a few minor modifications but mostly unit stats. Anyone have any idea why this might happen? I'm going to double check if it happens to other factions as well.
    Does it only affect the Mauryan once or all the factions ?????

Merged the two posts.
    Last edited by florin80; September 06, 2007 at 07:43 AM.

dharos's Avatar Tiro

Yes, so far it has only happened when i right click on mauryan elite cavalry stables (doesn't happen when i right click on regular stables for mauryans). so far i haven't been able to duplicate the ctd when i right click on seleucid elite cavalry stables. will try others to double check.

even i have the same problem, ya with the mauryans. how can it be rectified ?