Thread: Oblivion Question

Default Oblivion Question

I just bought a copy of Oblivion and after finishing one side quest I got an enchanted weapon called Blackwater Blade. However when I used it I found out that the charge is 0. So how can I recharge it so I could use the enchantment effect?

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Oblivion Question

Use soul gems. You can find them at mage halls, or in Oblivion itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Use soul gems. You can find them at mage halls, or in Oblivion itself.
    You rock man. Thanks.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

We have our own Oblivion thread, one of the biggest in the forum. It's a few pages back, but feel free to bump it if you have any more questions

Visit mages guilds and someone there will usually do it for you at a price.
    Each Shadow conceils more Shadows.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

You made a good purchase btw, Oblivion rocks. Check out it's modding community ( I assume you have the PC version).

Go to either tessource, or to Planet Elder Scrolls.

If you have the Xbox version, then you're screwed.

Royally.

Quote Originally Posted by Estlander View Post
    We have our own Oblivion thread, one of the biggest in the forum. It's a few pages back, but feel free to bump it if you have any more questions
    I tried to look for it to no avail. I wouldnt mind if this thread is merged with the Oblivion Thread.

Anyway, Im wondering if there is a way to control the use of the magic power on a weapon because the soul gems cost a fortune and they run out fast.
    Last edited by jankren; September 05, 2007 at 01:26 AM.

Any more questions?

I swear that I play this game to death sometimes.

GORE's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    Anyway, Im wondering if there is a way to control the use of the magic power on a weapon because the soul gems cost a fortune and they run out fast.
    you can create your own enchanted weapons, join the mages guild and get a grand soul gem, take it to the altar. you can use lower level soul gems but the effect of the enchantment will be that much lower. sigil stones are best.

you can also enchant your armour, i recommend strenght for any swordfighter, increases your attack and weight you can carry. my character can carry 900 in weight.
    Always Outnumbered...Never Outmaneuvered