Thread: Any Updates

Default Any Updates

Are there any updates/ progress-that-can-be-measured. It has been quite awhile since anything official has been posted for AD.
    "Laws are like sausages. It's better not to see them made"- Otto von Bismarck

Manuel Komnenos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Any Updates

The mod is alive. But it will take time. But certainly when finally finished this will be one of best mods for M2TW.
    Why we dig up the past? To understand it.

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Well to be honest at the moment it's not being worked on a lot. Re Berengario I is taking an extended break and I am working on Italia Invicta.

I'm not sure if Re Berengario will return to modding this game, he seems to be pretty much put off by the hardcoded limits, so I can't even reassure you that the end result of AD MXVI will be exactly true to his spirit (although we often have pretty similar opinions about things) - and of course II will be finished first.

We'll make a new development move in a short time so stay tuned, work on AD may resume more quickly if we're lucky.

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

I would love to see new version (or maybe finished mod ). This one of the best mods focused on medival realities. Keep on that!