Thread: Churches for Spain/Portugaul

Default Churches for Spain/Portugaul

Greetings;

I've been playing the Spanish, and then the Portuguese, and it seems to me that I cannot build any churches for them. Well, I can in Coimbra, but other than that, I can't. Perhaps I'm not doing something right, but I haven't this problem with any other faction in this mod, nor with vanilla. If anyone can shed some light, I'd be appreciative. It's getting to be a pain importing priests from Coimbra to Palma to deal with the heretic problem, and trying to convert a population is a pain. Thanks in advance.

Red Russian

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: Churches for Spain/Portugaul

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Russian13 View Post
    Greetings;

I've been playing the Spanish, and then the Portuguese, and it seems to me that I cannot build any churches for them. Well, I can in Coimbra, but other than that, I can't. Perhaps I'm not doing something right, but I haven't this problem with any other faction in this mod, nor with vanilla. If anyone can shed some light, I'd be appreciative. It's getting to be a pain importing priests from Coimbra to Palma to deal with the heretic problem, and trying to convert a population is a pain. Thanks in advance.

Red Russian
    You're not by any chance playing PDER v0.3A, are you? The reason I ask is that there was a bug in there that didn't allow you to build small churches. Small chapels (i.e. churches in castles) could be built.

That has been corrected for PDER v0.4. Cheers!

Default Re: Churches for Spain/Portugaul

Crud...I suppose that would explain it! Thanks for your quick response. I hadn't moved to v0.4 yet...lazy I guess.