Thread: new turn script

Mr.Man's Avatar Civis

Default new turn script

i really like this mod but i think it would be much better with a 12tpy script.
    Anyway is there an easy way to mod the script so i can have a 12tpy Arthurian total war?

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Default Re: new turn script

Ask a scripter ! I have no clue about it...

Default Re: new turn script

It would be a very significant undertaking though. In order to retain some sense of realism, you would not only have to do a 12tpy script itself, you'd need to tweak movement on the campaign map (perhaps even it's size) and possibly things to do with the economy as well (balancing how quickly and in what numbers you can train soldiers is a big part of ATW's balance)

Personally, I think 4tpy is good for ATW's timeframe, 12tpy is more suited to mods in very small historical timeframes (a decade, say) and/or which are intended to represent more recent events where historians know of important events every month, week, day etc.

Still, it could be done, but it would be a massive undertaking requiring a highly competent scripter at the very least...

Antagonist
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II