Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: King's Banner 3

Default Re: King's Banner 3

Just to say the skins are great... Still have some issues on the text of german units.

I've got a request... Can u create King, Prince and Generals skins for Portugal? Hope so. Great mod, sad about portugal!!!

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    Just to say the skins are great... Still have some issues on the text of german units.

I've got a request... Can u create King, Prince and Generals skins for Portugal? Hope so. Great mod, sad about portugal!!!
    thanks.

can you tell me or make a screenshot of the german text? i can't find german text.

ohhh, a portugal fan. don't worry, be happy. maybe if i have more time. what do you say about the new portuguese regions?
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

The text from the teutonic knigths and pavise crossbowmen.

The regions are great and i think that "Lagos" was indeed a medieval town in that time so great works.

Sad only about the skins...

If u could make them it would be great...

And just for curiosity how do u make the new skins for units?

The text from the teutonic knigths and pavise crossbowmen.

The regions are great and i think that "Lagos" was indeed a medieval town in that time so great works.

Sad only about the skins...

If u could make them it would be great...

And just for curiosity how do u make the new skins for units?
    i know what happaned. as i didn't have internet, i made the teutonic foot troops and forgot to give their names in the english text.

sorry. i release soon an little add on.

lagos: oh yes. i found some medieval maps and use them.

to create a new general i need a special idea, but i try to do something.

make skins? long way. lerning by doing and people who show you some ways to do it right in their tutorials.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam

i'm so sorry. the link is not work at time. filefront sent me a message, that it is illegal. they are ill in the head. it's not the first time, that filefront delete something.

i try to upload a new file.

williammarshal's Avatar Civis

I downloaded the mod dropped it in my sega folder and then what? how do i start up the mod, does it have its own exe or icon to startup the game?

if you read the first side, you will see, that you need the retofit mod as basic. so you have to install retrofit at first and then unpack my mod over this.

very easy.

13:30 west european time is the new version uploaded. there are some new things. please look at first side.

most interesting could be the english spearmen with their helmets.

ok, the new version is out now!!!!

i hope for longer time, dear filefront

Quote Originally Posted by joedreck View Post
    if you read the first side, you will see, that you need the retofit mod as basic. so you have to install retrofit at first and then unpack my mod over this.

very easy.
    uhhh yea uuuuhhh i knew that

Its awsome! I wish I could use the SS_6.1.. Oh well.. Kodo's for you.

Quote Originally Posted by williammarshal View Post
    uhhh yea uuuuhhh i knew that
    williammarshal, my best customer. :tacticalw your opinion is very important for me, cause your intresting from beginning for my mod.

i don't have at the time my own setup.exe, so i use the retrofit.exe to start my mod.

i've made a protugese heir:
    Last edited by joedreck; June 02, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

M2TWRocks's Avatar Domesticus

Thanks again for the mod, Joe. The shields are very cool!

williammarshal, my best customer. :tacticalw your opinion is very important for me, cause your intresting from beginning for my mod.

i don't have at the time my own setup.exe, so i use the retrofit.exe to start my mod.

Thank you sir, I loaded your mod a couple of days ago with no problems, the first thing i did was to go into a custom battle so i could see all the unique units, they look great I was happy to fight with the marshal of course but also to see the other skins. I noticed the new pic of the portugese heir thats a cool helmet and it looks like he has a chain around his neck, nice touch .

One thing i did notice on the unique units was during the battle it looked like the text was missing for the unit names, just to let you know. also i tried to add the great unit add-on mod to the retro-fit mod and yours to add even more units, but your mod and the add-on mod seem to overwrite each other. is there a way to make these compatible? are you gonna incorporate your special units into other mods or create your own super-mod? :hmmm:
    sorry for all the questions but,
    good work

Campidoctor

Nice Job on the Portuguese Heir + Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by williammarshal View Post
    One thing i did notice on the unique units was during the battle it looked like the text was missing for the unit names, just to let you know. also i tried to add the great unit add-on mod to the retro-fit mod and yours to add even more units, but your mod and the add-on mod seem to overwrite each other. is there a way to make these compatible? are you gonna incorporate your special units into other mods or create your own
    are this units the teutonic? i wrote some post before, that i uploaded a new version with new teutonic shields, uniforms, text and the english helmets.

download the mod again and you will have some new things. maybe i'm wrong, cause i don't want to call the mod king's banner 3.1. i want only one version, the newest.

no. i don't plan at the time to make my mod compatible. all the time i was only a name in lists of other mods.
    i think my banners and shields are change the game very crucial to be unknown. so i want to enjoy now my work and look for reactions of the people. i would like to get some cups now too.

@Tobolight
    thanks. they are ready soon for reconquista.

KB has new shiled for islamic factions?

Can u give the KB V3.02 Link!!!

Does it have the portuguese skins?

If it hads urraahhh

Still having problems with unlocalised text units

@Giovi
    yes, the mod have many new islamic shields.

Can u give the KB V3.02 Link!!!

Does it have the portuguese skins?

If it hads urraahhh

Still having problems with unlocalised text units
    skins? yes. kings no. it comes in the v0.3

download the mod on the first side v0.2. if you look from time to time on the first side, you will find the newest version.
    Last edited by joedreck; June 04, 2008 at 03:23 PM.

are this units the teutonic? i wrote some post before, that i uploaded a new version with new teutonic shields, uniforms, text and the english helmets.

download the mod again and you will have some new things. maybe i'm wrong, cause i don't want to call the mod king's banner 3.1. i want only one version, the newest.

no. i don't plan at the time to make my mod compatible. all the time i was only a name in lists of other mods.
    i think my banners and shields are change the game very crucial to be unknown. so i want to enjoy now my work and look for reactions of the people. i would like to get some cups now too.

@Tobolight
    thanks. they are ready soon for reconquista.

I was talking about the general units missing the text, anyway I will download the latest version, I haven't had a chance to play it as of yet because I have been having problems with my computer. I read on the front page that you are adding stuff to the religious orders, good to hear One question though, so I can only recruit certain orders with certain christian factions?
    Last edited by williammarshal; June 04, 2008 at 07:39 PM.