Thread: export_descr_unit

Default export_descr_unit

Can someone please post their export_descr_unit.txt file? I downloaded that RC fix that steroid posted and hate it. I forgot to copy my original though..... silly me....

Silent Hunter's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: export_descr_unit

Here is my EDU:

I also hate the RC-EDU because its unbalancing the game, especially because of the resized unit-size and the costs of the units which aren't changed in RC and so dont fit to the power of the units.
    Last edited by Squid; September 04, 2009 at 10:34 AM.
    "Und wer könnte einen Gegenangriff besser bringen als die Krauts?" Tom Clancy, Im Sturm (Original: Red Storm Rising)

Thanks a bunch man. I just thought it was so retarded that my forlorn hope had attack 7 and defense 8... and the units were routing after they lost 20 men.....

RTJ does it the best IMHO

Laetus

i forget to copy it too thanks for your original file

i forget to copy it too...need the original file please

can you send me the file too i forgot to copy it

can i have the original file please

Icon11 Re: export_descr_unit

Please can I have the original file too. I found out how too get into the file and change it, so I did and it was really cool ... but I didn't think I'd need to copy the original file. Now I have finally found my CD key and would be able to play against other gamers online but because I changed the game, my game data doesn't macth theirs, meaning I can't play against them, now I have to go back and undo all the changes I've made, but I made so many I can't remember them . So pleeese can you help me by sending it, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. I realy realy realy realy realy realy realy need it and want it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly.

I hope you reply.

can someone send it to me to i really need it i messed up my email is supercid87@gmail.com