Thread: English Campaign unplayable?

-Fenrir-'s Avatar Libertus

Default English Campaign unplayable?

Well I decided to begin a new campaign, using the English faction this time...

But for some reason, after ending the first turn of my campaign, the faction Tuaithe of Eire ( ireland I believe ) don't do anything I've been waiting for five minutes and it keeps the same, they don't move, so there's no way to play the campaign :/

Also, another things I've notice is that I no longer see the 'data' or the text when my mouse is over a unit card or a building in the campaign map.

In the screenshot ( it doesn't show where is the mouse but it's in the cross symbol, next to the pope, which allow you to call a cruzade.
    There should be a legend in there, telling me for what is that option, but it doesnt appear, this happend, as I said, with all the buildings or units I wish to build/train so I can't see how much is gonna cost me...

I have re-installed Medieval II total war, then applied the 1.2 patch, installed Deus lo Vult 4.0 and the Bugfix 2, and made a fresh start but I still can't see the legends from buildings or units and the posted faction ( From the screenshot ) doesn't make his turn :/

This is happening in the custom campaign, vanilla script, with both difficulties at Very Hard.

I also tried to test, now using Milan and the same thing is happening, the Ireland faction doesn't play his turn :/
    Last edited by -Fenrir-; August 23, 2007 at 02:04 PM.

Campidoctor

Default Re: English Campaign unplayable?

Are you using a no-cd patch? The tooltips for buildings and units and stuff didn't appear for me when I tried using one, but it works fine with the cd. Don't know about the faction getting stuck though, but it might be related. So if you are, try using the cd. Otherwise, I don't know.

-Fenrir-'s Avatar Libertus

Default Re: English Campaign unplayable?

Actually yes, now I'm re-installing.

Thanks for the quick response.