Thread: Caption Competition Poll on the Front Page!

Default Caption Competition Poll on the Front Page!

That's right, folks. Here is the link: www.twcenter.net. Go to the frontpage and choose your favourite caption. To make it easier for you, here is the picture and the captions:

“A good example of how Bush keeps 25% of America happy.”

“Latest in sexploitation: Ultimate blow job experience while being blown up.”

“Ooooh George, I think we've found your WMD.”

“When the UN weapon inspectors insisted to search for WoMD in the US, they had no notion of the horrors that awaited them...”

“So Mr. President, you then take the spoke valve out of the engine like this, and hey presto, your carbarator should be fixed. Next please!”

“Inpromptue midget belt buckle inspector brings a halt to anual white house 2 man conga.”

“Come on ride the train it's the choo choo, Ride it, woo woo!”

"Pickpockets often operate in pairs, with one providing a distraction, while the other sneaks up on the unsuspecting victim."

“So you don't want the "Tony was here" tattoo anymore?”

“The true power behind the "throne".”

“Mr President... where is it?”

“Bush gets a welcome from the representatives of the Gay community.”

“....Hmmmm, I'm glad "Big" Dick Cheney isn't in line.....”

“There is no misunderestimating this!”

selenius4tsd's Avatar Happiness Is A Warm Gun

Default Re: Caption Competition Poll on the Front Page!

Whoever used “Mr President... where is it?” (it wasnt me, thats for sure ) is very sneaky for using it since it comes up on a google search... Unless youre the same person who used it there.

EDIT: It appears the caption poll has been replaced on the front page...
    Under the patronage of vikrant
    Patron of Ramtha, Alletun, finneys13, SirPaladin and GrnEyedDvl

Because the link stretches the poll halfway across the page in a rather unsightly manner.

Given that Empire: TW was just announced, and this is Total War Center, It was not inappropriate to do so to save the look of the Front Page...
    TWC Divus

in patronicvm svb Garbarsardar patronvm celcvm qvo,Professor420et Amroth et Jones King
    Publius says: oh please, i love talk about trans-special mating. sends a gentle tickle down the back of my spine
    MarcusCorneliusMarcellus says: i sucked at exams, but was considered the best lawyer in the class, because I could always find the hole
    Evariste says: I have huge, feminine breasts and I love them

Yeah, the poll has been taken off the frontpage for a while. Sorry about that, folks.

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

the reference to the Quad City DJ's is genius. Pure genius. Whoever did that one totally deserves to win.

Last edited by Pra; August 22, 2007 at 01:29 PM.
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.

Obvious much?

To give this closure:

THE WINNER IS... WITH 16% OF THE VOTES...

Noble Savage, with the caption: “So you don't want the "Tony was here" tattoo anymore?”

Sorry for the whole front page fiasco, it was out of my hands. Thanks for participating!