Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the clans here?

Default Where are the clans here?

At the Org i always see clan members of various clans posting there. I hardly recognize a soul here however. Of course I dont expect many of you to recognize me without my clan name. So how many here are in a clan and play mp?
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Default Re: Where are the clans here?

Im in a clan!
    in which are you?

A-L

Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh View Post
    At the Org i always see clan members of various clans posting there. I hardly recognize a soul here however. Of course I dont expect many of you to recognize me without my clan name. So how many here are in a clan and play mp?

That's because the org was practically founded for and by the clan members while I forget who actually founded it. But it was the clans that played Shogun and were the driving force. Here at TWC it's a little more laid, back campaign and mod focused.

Anyway check my bio if you're an old timer, that'll give you an idea about my clanship but as of current I've already bought a domain name and working on a new clan site hoping to bring back some old members under a new banner!

So what is your clan name Rush? I'm usually on gamespy in the mornings early in the week.

I founded a small clan of four or five members at it's peak called {GunLords} under the alter ego of Ricochet. I made a few good friends and had many good times online.
    You guys always loved gun duels I remember you very well. I loved them as well and played with you often. Thats why NTW was so great. I remember when you first arrived.
    Last edited by Rush Limbaugh; August 22, 2007 at 08:31 PM.
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

You guys always loved gun duels I remember you very well. I loved them as well and played with you often. Thats why NTW was so great. I remember when you first arrived.

.... so you're just going to leave me to guess? I've got a dozen names running through my head right now! :hmmm:
    Last edited by Armatus; August 23, 2007 at 08:53 AM.

Im in Aggony Clan.

Im surprised there arent more mp clan players here. I didnt know about this place until a guy heard me talking politics in the lobby and directed me here. It was Hannibal Barca I believe.

This forum is the most online-empty place in the world and the online forums most inactive

Quote Originally Posted by [COJOT]Alpha-Lupus View Post
    This forum is the most online-empty place in the world and the online forums most inactive

That's because it's somewhat buried and doesn't update in the new posts thread, at least not in mine.

Doesnt it???
    Is it a forum bug or is it meant to be so?
    if someone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by [COJOT]Alpha-Lupus View Post
    Doesnt it???
    Is it a forum bug or is it meant to be so?
    if someone knows.
    I believe it's meant to be so, as other subforums do not as well.

I could start directing MP players here but for what? Is there a place here with links to all the clans like at the Org. Is there anything here geared towards the Clans? If not there should be if your serious about MP here.

you can make it you already saw sith site

Ive seen the sites of many clans. Shouldnt one of the mods start something like that? I could then direct clans to sign in here.

I could start directing MP players here but for what? Is there a place here with links to all the clans like at the Org. Is there anything here geared towards the Clans? If not there should be if your serious about MP here.

I'm only a local moderator for the Mount&Blade subforum here. But if you all want to start making TWC a better place for MP I'm with you.

Any ideas for what we should do? On the old MEC sister site of TWC they had clans lists and the ability to submit your clan for a listing. I think that would be really nice. A place where clans could have their own history and members could have their bios.

At least a sticky some where where all clans can put or submit a link to their site.

At least a sticky some where where all clans can put or submit a link to their site.
    I sticky would work and wouldn't be too much to ask at all. I can request it or someone else can, but I suppose one of us needs to start it as who ever does will be in charge of updating it. And considering my own plan for a clan is in the works I'd say one of you all should start it and link these clans, each could be given a link to the home page and brief clan moto or description.

If you want me to do it, you'll have to pm me all your info.

Kronos of Arcani here

http://s12.invisionfree.com/arcani/index.php?

I don't really post or check here very much as it's pretty much dead. Don't post much at the Org mp forums either as all the people there just bash CA and moan about how the game sucks since shogun when alot of them don't even play it themselves

There's a list of all the clans participating in the CCS at http://www.clancommunityshield.net Which is practically every noteworthy clan there is for m2. Also it's now probably the center of MP discussion as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    Kronos of Arcani here

http://s12.invisionfree.com/arcani/index.php?

I don't really post or check here very much as it's pretty much dead. Don't post much at the Org mp forums either as all the people there just bash CA and moan about how the game sucks since shogun when alot of them don't even play it themselves

There's a list of all the clans participating in the CCS at http://www.clancommunityshield.net Which is practically every noteworthy clan there is for m2. Also it's now probably the center of MP discussion as well.

yes I have visited this site, we should gather up these tournament site links and add them here too.

Aggony Clan

We are recruiting in MTW2. Aggony started in 2001 with Shogun. We stayed in VI and never went to RTW. Thats why some may think we are new.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast