Thread: Installation 2.4

Icon5 Installation 2.4

Hi Sbean,

First of all I would like to say that you have created an absolute hit
    I played all past version, but am having quite some trouble installing the 2.4 mod.
    Would it be possible that you create a launch.exe and a similar installation process for the 2.4 mod as you did for the 2.3 mod?

Or

Is there possibly an update, that fixes the bugs in particular the missing banners in the 2.3 mod?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Installation 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Hi Sbean,

First of all I would like to say that you have created an absolute hit
    I played all past version, but am having quite some trouble installing the 2.4 mod.
    Would it be possible that you create a launch.exe and a similar installation process for the 2.4 mod as you did for the 2.3 mod?

Or

Is there possibly an update, that fixes the bugs in particular the missing banners in the 2.3 mod?
    If you have the earlier versions of RPM, then you have the regoismod.bat and regionsmod.cfg files. They are in your M2TW folder. Probably not the names I just gave you but close enough to it you can find them. Open the regionsmod.bat in notepad and in the line you will see at the of it the name of the .cfg file. Change it to match exactly the name of your .cfg file and save. Now you can use the regionsmod.bat file to launch the game. Don't feel bad if it doesn't work first try. It always takes me about 3 tries before I get it to work.
    As of right now, I don't remember if the banners were handled.

Icon12 Re: Installation 2.4

Thanks irishron for your response

But I have to say that I am kinda of new to modding and think that I am probably just doing something wrong, while installing patch / mod 2.4.
    So I think I ll just wait until a new versions comes out that includes a proper installation process / laucn.exe. Is something like this planned?

Thanks anysways for your help, with all my questions