Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Issues

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default Re: Bugs & Issues

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalOfCarthage View Post
    Well lads, I guess there’s always going to be a few bugs in all newly released betas. However I was disappointed when I herd of all the bugs.
    i have your same version of the mod but i didnt find the bug or graphical error u had! here's everything ok!

just the multiplayer is not workin! i dunno why

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

Well lads, I guess there’s always going to be a few bugs in all newly released betas. However I was disappointed when I herd of all the bugs.
    hm... these bugs dont make the game unplayable in any way. The CTDs are rare, the rest is really minor issues.

Strange message before the loading screens before and after sieges. probablly related to siege equipment
    Actually let me correct what I said, this message doenst appear only on the sieges but randomly before starting a battle. So its not the siege equipment.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

i keep haveing a ctd when playing the greek city states it crashes when i go to take the city of halicarnassos

the romans build a lot of scorpions, always have half an army of them

Icon9 Re: Bugs & Issues

Hi! Great mod guyz! But a little problem here . The AI doen`t build large armies . I`m playing on "Very Hard" but the AI armies are tiny. For example 3 diff units in every settlement ! And no armies on the entire map. I`m playing as the Romans by the way and Brutii and Scipii has no problem to take everything they see. Thanks in advance!

The skin are just beutiful by the way! I can see that u are the true old ROMAN people guyz .

Have a fine day...

the mod has some problems at the moment. i know it sucks now, but we are try to correct everything

Yeah, I think I’m going to get it. I’m getting board with ShivTW.

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for a really cool mod. Keep up the good work. I did have some kind of error a couple of times after sieges. They were very long messages, but I did right the first one down. It read: There were 6 un-destroyed logged items: Still existing VERTEX_BUFFER 0x32808A18 creation 1858, 0x32D1CFF0 creation 1855, 0x3286FAC0 creation 1863, 0x3280CEC0 creation 1857, 0x32889568 creation 1860, 0x3285BF18 creation 1861, Add cmd_line option BREAK_VERTEX_BUFFER=999 to break in the 999th creation, Add cmd_line option BREAK_INDEX_BUFFER=999 to break in the 999th creation, Add cmd_line option BREAK_TEXTURE_BUFFER=999 to break in the 999th creation, Add cmd_line option BREAK_SURFACE_BUFFER=999 to break in the 999th creation. I got a message like this a couple of other times too. I think always after sieges. I'm using Julii, and the siege I wrote the error message down from was at Lugdunum. Bugs are to be expected with a new release so, still a great mod. Thanks

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

hello,

i did got once the same error message that Baron von manteufel : 6 un-destroyed logged items.....blablabla.

i also get a ctd when i want to attack a roman city by myself ( not leting the IA) exemple : i play Macedoine in provincial campagne (VH/VH) i get a ctd when i attack Thermon, ctd during the loading screen of the attack of the city.

Thanks CB team for this beautyfull mod.

hey i got the same thing as juba and baron.
    i think whenever a greek army seiges a city with a ram it crashes, other factiosn are ok

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

Some other feedback.

- I play Cornelli (M/M difficulty) and this is very hard to get profits. About 15 years passed and I didn't conquer any province because I cannot afford to train army. I hardly can build some buildings.
    By now I just kill rebels on the roads
    But there is more development in my cities recently and soon I will be ready for attack, hopefully not too late...

- units' sprites on battlefield - are not matched so well for many units - their color can change let's say from red into white when zooming.
    It is annoying and more difficult to control troops on the battlefield .

- player formations - I took classic composition of pre-Marian legion (like in SPQR TW) in custome battle against Gauls: 1 general, 5 hastati, 5 principes, 3 triarii, 2 velites, 2 fundatores and 2 equites.
    So triarii in 3rd line were not put simmetrically for one unit, besides, cavalry was put only on left wing, not simmetrically,
    looks like fixing needed.

- during some battles against rebels I could see that pilum of legionaires are much more effective than those of velites. Velites seem really weak about effectiveness in missile...

- davide, the color of grass is sometimes too much green (too bright), not realistic, and water like too blue-green (but please remember I wasn't in Italy yet

- colors for cornelli is very bright red on campaign map - it just hits my eyes, I know that all Romans share different shade of red, but please is it possible to help about it?

- time-limit for battles is hidden when choosing provincial campaign, so to get unlimited time for battles I need to do it by in-game menu. is it intentional?

- some building icons for Scythia come from Roman buildings, not barbarian (minor issue, just informing).

The last word, perhaps most worthy - I suggest CB team to read well forum of SPQR TW, because this mod had many realeses and managed well for gameplay and bugs issues.

However, I am truly impressed by this mod. Especially by artistic beauty of graphics and films, and general concept. Just amazing.

I had a CTD with Brutii. It was like turn 4 I think. I was being besieged in Dyrrhachium and Macedon broke the siege and attacked. I had not saved because it was early. I had also turned the so called buggy Auto-Save off, in preferences. I'm going to turn it back on. I've never really noticed any problem with it to tell you the truth. It saved me many times in the past, but this time I listened to others. Oh well. Try again.

Hi, now I'm using Scipii. Maybe It's just my install, but growth in Carthago Nova is totaly stagnated after the first level. I've got the Governors villa and the other buildings in that level, but cannot build any further. It seems kind of wierd that it would be intended that way. I can advance in levels with the other Roman Scipii cities of Gades, and Saguntum, in Hispania. I hope this feedback is being recognised in a positive way by the Rome Casus Belli team. I believe this mod has a lot of potencial. Your script team has written an excellent script. Even with the little bugs, this mod is a lot of fun.

So what is some the mean problems I’ll have to look out for when I download this mod and if so how can prevent them. O and another thing how do I activate the script?

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

read the read me and u will know how activate the script

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

hello,

i dont know if its a bug but it seem that playing Pontus i cant recruit Calcaspidi troops ???

why?? do i have to wait for a military reform??

Quote Originally Posted by Juba1 View Post
    read the read me and u will know how activate the script
    Eh? The read me and u. Eh?

Eh? The read me and u. Eh?
    Dude in the download section, download the readme.

The Garamantes faction is BROKEN in terms of city building. I can only reach a minor city when playing regardless of how high my population in the city actually is.

Crusades
    Historical fiction - Fifty Tales from Rome

Can YOU dance like the Cookie Man?
    Improbe amor quid non mortalia pectora cogis? - The Aeneid
    I run an Asteroid mining website. Visit it before James Cameron takes it from me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain118 View Post
    The Garamantes faction is BROKEN in terms of city building. I can only reach a minor city when playing regardless of how high my population in the city actually is.
    we will correct this one too

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast