Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RTW CASUS BELLI 1.0 Italian vers.

Default Re: RTW CASUS BELLI 1.0 Italian vers.

yes i managed to do it i really like your mod, the graphics is beautiful

What is this game about, and what's new in it? I've looked everywhere but found nothing.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

The short fellow-player answer is: CB is a mod about the Roman era made in the stylish Italian way. Here you find, for example, some of the best-looking new units in the whole RTW community, new vegetation for a more natural-looking setting in the battlefields, new movies for all kinds of events (like the outcome of a spying mission), and new music that adds to the historical feel of the game (especially if you play as the Romans). It's definitely worth a try, even though it is still beta, under development, with some balancing issues left, and all text is in Italian. In my book, CB has the potential of becoming a RTW modding classic.
    Last edited by Demokritos; February 09, 2008 at 03:37 AM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Thanks, it sounds like a good game. I hope I can download it soon.

margio's Avatar Biarchus

Ciao Davide,
    you said that CB is not compatible with BI or Alexander; I have RTW Gold Edition (You know it means RTW & BI 1.6 patched) so I could have some problems playing CB (not considering a very old ATI 9500, but working on video options it can works...): isn't it?
    The new release that screenshot previews posted here announce, will be compatible with RTW Gold?

ayeaye Sir

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Quote Originally Posted by margio View Post
    Ciao Davide,
    you said that CB is not compatible with BI or Alexander; I have RTW Gold Edition (You know it means RTW & BI 1.6 patched) so I could have some problems playing CB (not considering a very old ATI 9500, but working on video options it can works...): isn't it?
    The new release that screenshot previews posted here announce, will be compatible with RTW Gold?

ayeaye Sir
    i never tried CB with BI.. may works or may not. i dunno.. i dont have BI

rtw gold what patch has? 1.5?

margio's Avatar Biarchus

Maybe a good reason to try...
    RTW Gold Edition is Rome Total War and Barbarian Invasion with 1.6 patch

ayeaye Sir

EDIT: Davide, can you kindly check the Pack 4 upload? It doesn't work with me. I have downloaded all other files (pack 1, 2 & 3) and I have a Premium Account at Megaupload, but I can't download it
    Thanks

ayeaye Sir
    Last edited by margio; March 06, 2008 at 04:01 PM.

PeteSKTemplar's Avatar Ordinarius

I have a Gold Edition too and it means RTW 1.5 and BI 1.6 so it seems there should be no problem using this mod (I rather wait for English version).
    NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM!
    Those words were on lips of Templars when charging,
    M2TW DarthMod Team member - tester (Imperial Snowtrooper)

PeteSKTemplar's Avatar Ordinarius

So I downloaded it and though I usually guess only what texts mean but the mod is perfect even with my too little understanding (not about senate missions but descriptions of events) of Italien. Great work!
    NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM!
    Those words were on lips of Templars when charging,
    M2TW DarthMod Team member - tester (Imperial Snowtrooper)

This should mean that it is in a correct italian?!?
    If they are italian modders, this looks obvious...
    Maybe it could be a better thing to congrat with them when the mod will be in a perfect english, which is easier to read and understand.

I'm not english, but i think it is the most spoke language, like an "international" one. Surely it is more known than italian, which is spoke just in italy and in all the "little italys" over the world...

I like this mod, but i don't understand anything, so playing it is almost impossible. It is like to play an RPG in korean...

What it the Rome Casus Belli Readme Installation?

I don't remember, but i think it is in italian too... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by King Rhobar III View Post
    This should mean that it is in a correct italian?!?
    If they are italian modders, this looks obvious...
    Maybe it could be a better thing to congrat with them when the mod will be in a perfect english, which is easier to read and understand.

I'm not english, but i think it is the most spoke language, like an "international" one. Surely it is more known than italian, which is spoke just in italy and in all the "little italys" over the world...

I like this mod, but i don't understand anything, so playing it is almost impossible. It is like to play an RPG in korean...
    i know u dont understan that language.. has been an huge mistake create the it in italian. when we finish to mod the 2.0 vers, we will translate it in english

IS THIS IN ENGLISH??

As far as i know.. NO...
    But they said that when they will finish the mod, they will start the translation work...

Quote Originally Posted by King Rhobar III View Post
    As far as i know.. NO...
    But they said that when they will finish the mod, they will start the translation work...
    I ensure you that will be worth waiting.. when the mod will be completed, i hope and i think this happens, it will be translated into english and it will be a masterpiece X°D.. the only problem is the loss(for the moment) of the team leaders.. i can't do anything without the latest patch that released sextus some months ago and that have gone to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by QUINTUS FABIUS MAXIM View Post
    the only problem is the loss(for the moment) of the team leaders.. i can't do anything without the latest patch that released sextus some months ago and that have gone to waste.
    NO. me and sextus are very busy at the moment.. we have few time to mod etc.. it's just this... no waste of material etc

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    NO. me and sextus are very busy at the moment.. we have few time to mod etc.. it's just this... no waste of material etc
    i'm sorry if it would be misunderstood but the loss of the material regards only me.. i told that for me is impossible to try to go on and help the mod because i miss the last patch..

non sapevo che ci fosse un mod italiano per rome! appena posso me lo scarico!

hi.
    how can i cancel battle time limit in this mod?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast