Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RTW CASUS BELLI 1.0 Italian vers.

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default Re: RTW CASUS BELLI 1.0 Italian vers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori View Post
    I have a question regarding the "Roman Castra" System:
    When I recruit a cavalry unit the whole legion appears outside and the 10 000 dennari are gone, but each unit of infantry has like 60 men and cavalry have 30. But I'm playing on huge settings so arent they suposed to be 120 men in each unit of the legion?
    u must play the provincial campaign

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    u must play the provincial campaign
    I am... and Jackwei as the same problem, so that wouldnt be the cause.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

X TOPUS MAGNUS : solo per user italici , a quel che so , è necessario editare i files \data\txt\ historic_events.txt e strat.txt , perchè dall'uscita di BI , introducono un errore che sino alla patch precedenti non c'era , ovvero immettono sti suffissi _SMT_ prima delle stringhe eventi. Ciò se è necessario per BI ( anche se togliendoli funziona lo stesso ) rende TW ingiocabile perchè al primo evento prefissato si ha un bel CTD .
    Chiedo scusa se non translo in english ma è un poco duretto per me.
    Ancora bel lavoro con CB.

Quote Originally Posted by mmilia View Post
    X TOPUS MAGNUS : solo per user italici , a quel che so , è necessario editare i files \data\txt\ historic_events.txt e strat.txt , perchè dall'uscita di BI , introducono un errore che sino alla patch precedenti non c'era , ovvero immettono sti suffissi _SMT_ prima delle stringhe eventi. Ciò se è necessario per BI ( anche se togliendoli funziona lo stesso ) rende TW ingiocabile perchè al primo evento prefissato si ha un bel CTD .
    Chiedo scusa se non translo in english ma è un poco duretto per me.
    Ancora bel lavoro con CB.
    quei suffissi sono già stati eliminati da noi e sono 40 anni di campagna che non ho ctd tantomeno mai avuto

Ok grazie , perchè con mod non italici mi tocca sempre ad eliminarli.
    Grazie e .. bravissimi.

please let the roman factions in the full version,they give to the game a lot of fun

Ok, here’s what I want to do. I want to download Casus Belli 1.0 Italian vers to Rome Total War Gold addition, but here’s the problem. I already have ChivTW downloaded and I have a campaign that I want to finish so I don’t want to take it off just yet. So what I want to do is download Casus Belli 1.0 Italian vers in another folder, but what I would like is can it be done and if so how. Casus Belli team, I need your help.
    Last edited by removeduser_4563362; August 24, 2007 at 10:03 AM.

Man I wish someone would reply, I want to download this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalOfCarthage View Post
    Ok, here’s what I want to do. I want to download Casus Belli 1.0 Italian vers to Rome Total War Gold addition, but here’s the problem. I already have ChivTW downloaded and I have a campaign that I want to finish so I don’t want to take it off just yet. So what I want to do is download Casus Belli 1.0 Italian vers in another folder, but what I would like is can it be done and if so how. Casus Belli team, I need your help.
    read the thread the multiplayer works! it makes u to install casus belli in another folder

Hi HannibalOfCarthage, I'm not with the Casus Belli team, so I do not speak for them. I did however, work as a beta tester for Chivalry. If I'm not mistaken, the Chiv install doesn't change vanilla. I would make another folder and name it Rome Casus Belli. Then, go into you're Chivalry folder and copy the Rome - Total War folder. Then paste this into you're empty Rome Casus Belli folder. Then go into Rome Casus Belli/Rome - Total War folder, find the folder "Chivalry" (or whatever they call it now Chiv, Chivalry Total War, etc) and delete it. You should then be able to install Rome Casus Belli into the Rome - Total War folder.(hopefully) Remmember to delete the vegetation folder inside inside you're Rome - Total War/data folder before installing Rome Casus Belli, OK. I hope this has been helpfull. In the future, install you're game and patch it accordingly ( I have an Activision copy). When I'm done installing I have a vanilla copy of the game. So I end up with a folder "Activision" and inside is a folder Rome - Total War. This vanilla install I leave Alone. Whenever I Install a new mod I copy and paste the Rome - Total War folder into an empty folder, then simply rename it whatever the mod is. This way you're always ready for a new mod when it comes out. ok

my best compliments i never seen, in other mod, better skin.
    Bravi sto solo all'inizio della campagna provinciale con i Giulii e vedo già grandi cose e tanto lavoro.Scusate ma esiste un nuovo forum italiano vist che RTW italia è morto . Grazie.(I ask about new italian forum THX)

Ok first you download the Rome Casus Belli Readme Installation? Then what do you do? There are 4 Rome Casus Belli Packs then a Full Pack. I don’t understand

Ok first you download the Rome Casus Belli Readme Installation? Then what do you do? There are 4 Rome Casus Belli Packs then a Full Pack. I don’t understand
    First, if I were you,...I would read the readme. Second, I would download the Full Pack. Of course this is only what I would do if I...were you.

What’s the difference between the full pack and the other 4 packs?

What’s the difference between the full pack and the other 4 packs?
    just a size difference. a quicker way to download the mod

What do you mean by a size difference?

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

you can either download the mod quicker in 4 steps that is quicker or the full version, which takes longer to download.

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

For those with slow download speed perhaps.

Waiting for English translation. Take your time.

JFC Livorno 5-1!
    Last edited by Cyrus the Virus; August 26, 2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Forgot the 'G' lol

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

Really, I agree. Take your time guys. We know it's a lot of work, and we all have jobs and real life, so there's no hurry. Having played Rome Total War and other mods for it, everybody should pretty well know how the diplomatic messages translate, and where everything is. I probably speak for a lot of people when I say that we appreciate the mods release.

u have to appreciate me that i m translatin the mod alone

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast