Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mount&Blade] Fan Movies

Icon3 [Mount&Blade] Fan Movies

Mount&Blade Movies
    This thread is for all you Mount&Blade fans who love movies. If you haven't noticed there is a nice number Mount&Blade youtube videos out there. In any case here we will dedicate our valiant battle captures and let all those know of your skill on the field!

Fraps
    https://fraps.com/
    (Free video capturing software)

And with that I leave you with this, drum roll please....

For more visit my M&B youtube channel. {I recommend you watch in high quality}

So Let's see your movies!
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; October 18, 2023 at 03:11 PM. Reason: https, removed no longer free/redirected video editor

Default Re: Mount&Blade - Fan Movies

People! I'm dying to see some action here!

How about a contest? Movie of the month? Use youtube or fileplanet if you need a host.

and fraps if you don't have video capture software.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Hmm I made a movie and then while I was watching it I noticed the sound is all messed up..anyway just see for yourself

I made this video as a test to see how it would run and everything.

[Hmm Im having trouble uploading it on filefront and its too big for youtube. Anyone know another place I could upload it too?

GOOD GOD ITS 2 GIGS

Anyone know how to ummm trim it down a bit lol?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

You're using Fraps right? One thing I noticed from time to time was when I had it set to higher FPS and especially when I had started to aquire several movies in the save directory is that the movies would lag or the sound would complete playing before the movie ended.

But two gigs! you must have the full version. I just use the free version and I'll have to check I think I have a converter program somewhere.

Yea I used fraps full version and yea I did set it to 60 fps and toggle no sync so I think I may try putting the fps down to 30 and then retrying. Thanks for help!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Yea I used fraps full version and yea I did set it to 60 fps and toggle no sync so I think I may try putting the fps down to 30 and then retrying. Thanks for help!
    any luck yet?

I took a bit of a break from mount and blade and Ive been playing Dawn of War. Havent tried again yet. Probably will this weekend

DOW!? You're kidding! ah that's cool, I'll keep an eye out for it.

A Lord of the Rings Mod for the Tolkien fans

This video is long, but the first quarter is well worth watching if you like infantry engagements and have a subwoofer connected to your pc I must still be a newb because I still haven't acquired a team strong enough to stand their ground against horses, but I have yet to go it on foot as well regardless of what mod I've tried so far.

However back to the video:

After some initial skirmishes this gets heated in a knock-down-drag-out infantry slug-fest. It's got the feel of medieval football haha later the character mounts his steed and it doesn't get too heavy again until near the end against some Uruks I'm guessing?

anyway I'd be seriously fatigued fighting this one out in real life got wonder how fun the SCA is for some!

Ok so I'm normally not a big fan of dubbed in music over top of the game and it's sound effect however the music isn't so bad in this one and I found it interesting to note this person character's skill at horse archery.

The question I have is basically this, is he dead on shot for real or is this some sort of mod or is it just the way he edited the video to make it appear as if he's just picking people off like nothing?

This clip I'm guessing is from the Onin no Ran mod? The character here is pretty much death-on-two-feet verses the seemly endless number of bandits trying to do him in.

Ok so it's not the greatest resolution, but I'll admit I'm a fool for the Conan music

No its not Onin No Ran because I saw Borcha in full Black Plate he could have modding the Katana in but from what I recall there is one hidden in vannila.
    Last edited by Kamos; September 30, 2007 at 10:28 AM.

anyone got any good ones of Onin no Ran?

Alright I just had to post this one as soon as I heard the music I was taken back to my multiplayer days of MTW, been quite a while...

Our resident Empress might like this one the character is a footman who is skilled in just about everything including throwing blades. Not sure what it will teach you, but here it is none the less!

Internazionale's Avatar Campidoctor

I have made some videos They was made loong before I discovered this little thread

Lacrimosa, Gladiator Mod .808

Sharp Bronze mod for .751

A random video in vanilla M&B

A Thermopylae and 300 Tribute
    Last edited by Armatus; December 20, 2007 at 11:16 AM.

Be nice to see more download links... and less youtube. No need for a 2 gig download... but there are are certainly a lot of small codecs that are much better quality then youtube. For maybe 50-100 meg every 10 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarbiter View Post
    Be nice to see more download links... and less youtube.
    sorry youtube is all we have at the moment, I'm waiting to start a new character because of time and all these updates so I won't be putting up any more of my own at the moment.

But I have picked out some more!

This one I just had show, watch as the rider charges in to battle only to have his horse taken right out from under him, and slides about 15 feet after dropping him right into the middle of the melee

Next ok I know some people like this song it's alright, but what really caught my attention was the crest on this character's helm, I don't believe I've seen anything like it in vanilla, does anyone know where I can get one???

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

The first video just make me laugh, it's really bad when something like that happens.

About the second one, the helm is really spectacular, the closest helm that I've seen was on a mod, but it was of the 0.751 version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by _TheChevalier_ View Post
    The first video just make me laugh, it's really bad when something like that happens.

That's the beauty of Mount&Blade! in what other game does stuff like that happen heheh.

About the second one, the helm is really spectacular

Isn't it though!

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

Looks like a Pegasus on the helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast