Thread: Help Arrrgh! with Med 2 Music

Captain Arrrgh!'s Avatar I'z in yer grass

Default Help Arrrgh! with Med 2 Music

Ahoy, awe ye maddog modders!!!!!
    Captain Arrrgh! needs your help.
    Here's the skinny: I love Med 2, but I hate med 2's music. It doesn't do anything for me, or make me feel excited in my nether regions.
    I do, however, love the first Medieval TW music. So here be the questions:

1) Can someone explain in a step by step fashion how I can replace Medieval 2's marching and battle music with Medieval 1's? Either on this thread, or by pm'ing me, no prob.

2) Can someone do it for me, and save me a lot of bum scratching and headache? All I want to replace is the marching music and battle music.

Either way, please let me know.
    Tha first wag ta 'elp tha Captain get's a free french kiss whot tastes o' vomit, bile an' tooth rot!!! Oi'll even toss in sum free fleas!!
    Thank's all modders.
    [Edit] Bonus!! Oi'll even put you as "Best modder on dar hoigh seas under ma sig!! But call now, stock is limited! Y'har!!!
    Last edited by Captain Arrrgh!; August 12, 2007 at 11:08 AM.

Default Re: Help Arrrgh! with Med 2 Music

By tha bedazzln' banjo 'o Mr. Bo Jangles!!!!!!
    T'aint there anywun that can 'elp a poor ol' sea dog import Med 1 music into Med 2.
    Bloody bollywoggles!!!!
    I fart fer awe o' yoos! Oi turn moiself inta a wuman ta help TWC!! An' tha Captain can't get any 'elp fer this??

Ahoy there cap'n. This may well get you started sir in your quest for musical conquest in M2TW. As you can see, it is alot of back-breaking work.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77905

MTW music is found in this location in your data files: Total War\Medieval - Total War\Sounds\Music

I would start by picking out the various tracks that you enjoy from MTW and then following Trajan's steps to place them ingame. Make sure you make a back-up!

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Meg View Post
    Ahoy there cap'n. This may well get you started sir in your quest for musical conquest in M2TW. As you can see, it is alot of back-breaking work.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77905

MTW music is found in this location in your data files: Total War\Medieval - Total War\Sounds\Music

I would start by picking out the various tracks that you enjoy from MTW and then following Trajan's steps to place them ingame. Make sure you make a back-up!

Devoirs The Empress
    Meg!! Moi sweet, sweet Meg!!!
    If Oi wusn't a wuman now, Oi'd toss ye o'er moi shoulder an' make off ta ma ship, tha Ruddy Waif!!!! Ah well, ye'll 'ave ta settle fer ma promised rewards!
    Ma filthy kiss, whot smell's o' murder an' tooth rot'll be enclosed wi' yer + rep note. An' Oi'll get ta puttin' yer (an' Trajan's) name under me sig!
    Awe, whot tha snot! 'ere be anoother kiss, just fer tha heck o' it!
    **Smooooocchhhh!!! Rum-and-murder-and-mayhem-stench-with-a-danger-of-contracting-hepatitis Smooooccchhh!!!**
    Tanks wunce again, dearest Meg!
    Arrrrrghhh!!!!

Hail again cap'n and I'm right glad I could help out an old sea-dog like yerself. Watch out for them sea-lawyers and may the Ruddy Waif always have wind in her sails!

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard