Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: RUS 2 Total War

Default Re: RUS 2 Total War

But about 95% people here (among them myself) can't speak Russian. Is there a chance that any member of this project would keep as in touch with what is going on this promising mod? It is not fair, that they started a thread here, waked our appetites and now have left us with wondering whether this mod is alive or not, while they are in fact developing smoothly behind our back

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma View Post
    sadly, it's in russian and not everyone can understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

But about 95% people here (among them myself) can't speak Russian. Is there a chance that any member of this project would keep as in touch with what is going on this promising mod? It is not fair, that they started a thread here, waked our appetites and now have left us with wondering whether this mod is alive or not, while they are in fact developing smoothly behind our back
    I understand how you feel, but keep in mind that most of the people making mods are mature and they have plenty of responsibilities, so it's hard in our spare time to make the mod and to keep regular updates on several forums in different languages.

I’m not suggesting several forums, I have on mind only one – the largest in the world – TWC forum I’m really surprised you dropped mod’s actualization, as you could find here both huge fans base and support.

Well, in fact there are at least 2 forums - one in our native language and 1 in english.
    As for the huge "fans base and support", I don't want to offend anyone, but as I can see from the time being here(around year and a half), there are not many people in TWC, who are interested in East European history and thus playing with orthodox and Eastern factions.
    So in fact our work is more likely to intrigue s'one in our native forums which also have an international zone for the people who don't understand/speak our language.

BTW( ), I'm not a part of the R2TW mod, although we(BTW Team) share information and suggestions with our brothers from R2TW.

Allarich's Avatar Libertus

Mod is alive. Many factions finished. Some problems with Seljuks Buvaihids Kwarazm. Now scripting in process.

good to hear really looking forward

NikeBG's Avatar Sampsis

Btw, will Русь2TW be on Russian or it will have an English version too? I don't really have problems with any of the two, but English is a bit easier for me.
    Also, I hope you'll use Xenophonia's Russian voices too - the feeling's great!

VIR's Avatar Libertus

Ganz ruhig! Wir sind nirgendwohin weggekommen. Der Mod im Laufe der Bildung Und wir haben keine absiecht ihn zu werfen. Wir werden machen! Die Frage steht nur in der Zeit. Und wir haben viel gemacht, wir machen etwas jeden Tag!!! Unsere schon früher gemachte Mod ist den Beweis dafür!
    Der Mod wird auch auf der englischen Sprache übersetzt sein, aber nur nach dem russischen Relais.
    Wir schreiben selten hier, aus zwei Gründen. Bei uns praktisch niemand becherst die englische Sprache auf ausreichend Niveau für den Verkehr. Ich spräche deutsch und russisch, englisch kann ich lesen.
    Zweitens, m.minkov hat sehr gut erklärt diese Ursache. In der englischsprachigen Welt ist das Interesse für Osteuropa minimal. Ich schließe nicht aus, dass möglicherweise irgendeinen Kerl aus Polen der Angriff von Boleslav der Mutige auf Russland und diesmal wiederholen will, oder ganzer Russland besetzen. Aber solche nicht sind nicht viel. Die Hauptmasse der Interessierende für unseren Mo wohnt meistens am Territorium ehemaliger UdSSR und in der Regel sprächen russisch.
    Ich werde jemanden von meinen Bekannten, die die wissen englische Sprache bitten, dass sie manchmal hier schrieben werden.
    Kurz danach werden wir nächste Reihe von Bildern aus Mod ausstellen.

Ubersetzund durch Online Translator, Entschuldigen sie bitte (Translation by Online Translator, excusing it asks:
    Completely calmly! We did not get away anywhere. The Mod in the course of the education and we do not have absiecht it to throw. We will make! The question stands only in the time. And we made much, make we something each day!!! Our Mod made already in former times is the proof for it! The Mod will be translated also on the English language, but only to the Russian relay. We write rarely here, for two reasons. With us practically nobody becherst the English language on sufficiently level for traffic. I would speak German and Russian, English can I read. Secondly, m.minkov very good explains this cause has. In the English-language world the interest in Eastern Europe is minimal. I do not exclude that the attack of Boleslav the courageous one on Russia wants to possibly repeat any chap from Poland and this time, or whole Russia occupy. But such are not much. The bulk the interesting in our Mo lives mostly at the territory of former USSR and would usually speak Russian. I become someone from my acquaintance, who know English language ask that they wrote sometimes here become. After it we will briefly issue next series of pictures from Mod.

На всякий случай добавлю по-русски:
    Спокойно, мы никуда не пропали. Мод в процессе создания и бросать его мы не собираемся. Сделаем! Вопрос только во времени. Доказательство тому уже сделанный нами ранее мод!
    Мод будет переведен и на Английский, но только после выхода на русском языке.
    Мы здесь пишем редко, по двум причинам, у нас практически никто не владеет английским языком на достаточной для общения уровне. Я говорю по-немецки и по-русски, по-английски могу читать.
    Вторую причина очень хорошо объяснил m.minkov. В англоязычной среде интерес к Восточной Европе минимален. Я не исключаю того что возможно какой-то парень из Польши захочет повторить походы Болеслава Смелого на Русь и в этот раз захватить ее всю. Но таких не так много. Основная масса заинтересованных в нашем моде проживает на территории бывшего СССР и, как правило, говорит по-русски.
    Я попрошу кого-нибудь из моих знакомых, знающих английский, что бы они иногда тут писали.
    Скоро мы выложим очередную партию скриншотов.
    Last edited by VIR; May 18, 2008 at 01:39 PM.

Believe me VIR, at least all Polish are very interested in your project, including myself. Medieval Russia is very interesting among Poles and we would love to play your mod! I myself am sick when watching dozens of mods totally biased on Western Europe, so I’m more then pleased when facing any mod with more attention and justice for central-eastern Europe. So please, do not neglect this forum and post here some nice stuff, as we are realy very keen about Rus2 TW. And also:

Quote Originally Posted by VIR View Post
    I do not exclude that the attack of Boleslav the courageous one on Russia wants to possibly repeat any chap from Poland and this time, or whole Russia occupy. But such are not much.
    Totally no idea what is it about When I wrote about great and successful Pole’s invasion on Kiev I meant that Polish army crashed Russians which tried to stop Pole’s marching towards Kiev, and finally Bolesław I conquered Kiev (got into the city; 1018y). He retreated after one year plundering Russian lands, as he was not able to hold such huge territory. But with that invasion he rejoined red Russia to Poland. I think there was also second and third Polish invasion on Kiev in XIc (1069 and 1077) which also succeeded – Bolesław II passed Kievian throne to his candidates.

Hi, we are live, our new screenshots.
    Magyar archers

Sekei(Magyars too)

Alans

Vainah noblemans (Alania)

Kasog archers(Tmutarakan)

Scutatoi (Buzantium)

Menavlatoi (Buzantium)

Prussian militia

Baltic tribes

VIR's Avatar Libertus

new screenshots:

Maronits:

Armenian:

Caucasian City:

eventpic:

good

Indefinitely Banned

Good stuff.

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

Caucasian city's model is amazing on the campaign map !!! + rep

Your units represent new and different design from what can be seen in western productions, which is a unique feature that makes Rus2 TW very special I hope we will not wait much longer for English version, after original Rus2 TW is released And of course +rep

great job

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Wonderful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

Nice

I can see quite a few changes for Magyars roster, so my natural question is, do you plan redoing Polish sets of units as well? If yes, I would love to give you some tips