Thread: Behold my WRE ^_^

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Default Behold my WRE ^_^

one of the very rare times ive been able to be successful in IBFD or Rio's submod.

on my outer regions i use 4 frontier troops, 4 peasanty troops and 4 archers. this is usually enough to hold out against small-mid sized barbarian armies. its proven to be very succcessful method. my 1-2 main armies are super elites(all silvered etc) and they are looting most of the ERE at the moment unexpectingly well!

Manius the butcher is the son of what was one of my best generals in this campaign(very hard veteran general)

i dont think ill be taking anymore of ERE, i dont want sassinids to get any stronger in the east. but it might be abit too late now. I might even have to go help them. lol. as you can see on my screen i bribed 2 vandals to be generals. ^_^ they'll help me to secure sicily and the baelaric islands.
    Last edited by Marku; August 09, 2007 at 07:47 AM.

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Default Re: Behold my WRE ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    one of the very rare times ive been able to be successful in IBFD or Rio's submod.

on my outer regions i use 4 frontier troops, 4 peasanty troops and 4 archers. this is usually enough to hold out against small-mid sized barbarian armies. its proven to be very succcessful method. my 1-2 main armies are super elites(all silvered etc) and they are looting most of the ERE at the moment unexpectingly well!

Manius the butcher is the son of what was one of my best generals in this campaign(very hard veteran general)

i dont think ill be taking anymore of ERE, i dont want sassinids to get any stronger in the east. but it might be abit too late now. I might even have to go help them. lol. as you can see on my screen i bribed 2 vandals to be generals. ^_^ they'll help me to secure sicily and the baelaric islands.
    Some very lucrative lands you there now. Also Probably a smart thing to take out the Ostrogoth's early. If they got strong they would have made a run at you. Always a risk though cause sometimes the Vandals storm up from the bottom of the boot or invade from Sardinia.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

most recent screenshot, invaded franks.

about 700,000 money

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post

most recent screenshot, invaded franks.

about 700,000 money
    Nice job there

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

lol franks dead now, after a long and bloody struggle, and alot of gold experiance units ^_^.

my economy is so ****ed up right now. it will take time to heal and buid up legions along my slav/lombard boarder. visigoth is well defended right now. i can choose to invade africa or spain next.

due to error in RTW, i had to delete my campaign, sorry guys, i hoped to show you my conquering of spain and after that africa. Ill wait till rio's new version is out

merged double posts - Sir D
    Last edited by The Walrus; August 26, 2007 at 02:05 PM.