Thread: the full 18 minutes

Here's the unabridged, full 18 minutes english text of the TV talk by you-know-who. The translation is done by al-jazeera (presumably they speak very good arabic, right) and it differs in several paragraphs from the state department and cnn translations. Anyways - surpirse surprise - it turns out you-know-who is very well informed of current events in the US and he can talk pocketbook economics like greenspan. It also turns out - surprise surprise - that his organisation is not quite as irrational as some want us to believe and to the contrary, its extremely rational.

I am not copying the text here because I have no idea under what jurisdiction the servers are (and what Act applies) but here's the link:
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/79C...BC36E87F61F.htm
    sic transit gloria mundi

Mehmed II's Avatar Vicarius

Well, that was a nice speech...

"All that we have to do is to send two mujahidin to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies."

So THAT is why we really invaded Iraq!

Shock and Awe!!! Bin Laden has 18 minutes of lucidity versus Bush’s 18 months (x2) of abysmally drivilous rhetoric and propaganda (and lies). Who’d have though such a thing!!

Nice link Username--After my italian test expect some more discussion...

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir