Thread: Problem while playing the game

Default Problem while playing the game

Okay so I've been having this wierd probelm with my game lately that hasn't happened before. After I play the game for a short while the symbol for the mouse freezes on the screen, but I can still move the mouse aroud and click things, just the pointer/symbol for it stops moving.

To make matters worst, when I exit out of the game, the only way to get the symbol to sync back up with my mouse is a reboot... I'm not too computer savy, installing mods for M2TW and switching icons from one mod to another is about all I managed, so anyone have any clues? This only happenes with I play Mount & Blade everything else works just fine.

This is on v.808 and I installed that one LOTR mod after I was having this probelm. (I still play it sometimes, just makes it painstakingly slow and frustrating.
    Last edited by Funnage; August 04, 2007 at 07:50 PM.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Problem while playing the game

Whats the specs of your computer?

This is strange, I've never had much trouble with vanilla 808 and just installed TLD mod only had one crash I think in a days play. But whenever I have issues I always revet to - uninstall, disk clean and defrag then reinstall. I know that's basic, but hey it helps and sometimes it works.

I have a:
    Pentium(R) M processor 1.73GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200
    in a laptop.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Did you try turning some settings down and then seeing if you still got the problem?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

A quick uninstall reinstall seems to have fixed the issue.

Thanks.