Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: PRO DEO ET REGE v0.4: Feedback and Discussion

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: PRO DEO ET REGE v0.4: Feedback and Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tschiburaschka View Post
    sorry for asking here, but whats the difference between "vanilla" arrows and real arrows?
    REAL ARROW mod has the arrows stay on teh battlefield/walls. They don't go away. But performance can take a hit with it!

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Yeah i know it takes a hit but it would be nice to have that option available to use. also stopping crossbows arrows defying physics would be also good, i think real arrow also makes them fire using line of sight only

i installed the graphics pack but the arrows dont stick, anyone verify that they work with kingdoms pder
    Last edited by ♔ST0MPA♔; October 11, 2007 at 07:24 AM.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA View Post
    Yeah i know it takes a hit but it would be nice to have that option available to use. also stopping crossbows arrows defying physics would be also good, i think real arrow also makes them fire using line of sight only

i installed the graphics pack but the arrows dont stick, anyone verify that they work with kingdoms pder
    I'm pretty sure Real Combat has realisitic firing angles and line of sight for crossbows.

As far as real arrow, I'm hesitant to include anything as part of the official installer if it will hurt some people's performance. But I'm sure VirusITA or myself will definitely include it as an optional add-on!

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    I'm pretty sure Real Combat has realisitic firing angles and line of sight for crossbows.
    Yes Socal real combat is the correct one, will this be implemented into the kingdoms pder version?

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    As far as real arrow, I'm hesitant to include anything as part of the official installer if it will hurt some people's performance. But I'm sure VirusITA or myself will definitely include it as an optional add-on!
    I would appreciate that very much sir

ever thought of dressing up in a period costume taking a photo of yourself so you can be immortilised in the game as a retinue lawyer, 100% chance of avoiding execution by the inquisition
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Yes Socal real combat is the correct one, will this be implemented into the kingdoms pder version?
    If not, it will definitely be an optional add-on. Although, it is my preferred way to play!

ever thought of dressing up in a period costume taking a photo of yourself so you can be immortilised in the game as a retinue lawyer, 100% chance of avoiding execution by the inquisition
    Absolutely not! Were I in the game I'd like to be a Seljuk Askari Heavy Horse Archer, but you wouldn't know it 'cause of all the mail armour covering my head!

Cheers!

KaerMorhen's Avatar Vicarius

@Socal_infidel I don't know about your plans concerning future editions of PDER but it won't be bad if you add some units to KoPolands rooster cause current one(vanilla) is let say...'ill-gotten'.
    If you eventually think about it I'm gald to help but you can also check www.totalwar.org.pl for infos as well. Imo it is worth efforts cause KoPoland had interesting mixture of 'westernized' heavy(superb cavalry) units and 'easternized' medium/light ones(infantry; mounted/dismounted missile troops).

which files should i change to to take away hospitaliers from france, do i just take ownership awy from france in the edu and edb?? also i would like to stop my pike formations breaking all the time(very annoying) do i replace the sec stats with the prim stas or just take the sec stats away altogether??

which files should i change to to take away hospitaliers from france, do i just take ownership awy from france in the edu and edb?? also i would like to stop my pike formations breaking all the time(very annoying) do i replace the sec stats with the prim stas or just take the sec stats away altogether??
    You should just remove France from the recruitment line in the EDB and the ownership line in the EDU.

I believe you just remove or comment out the secondary weapon line in the EDU file!

Cheers!

thanks socal your support for this mod is one of its biggest features second only to your patience for users like myself cheers m8

I just spent over two hours in the edu edb removing templars from england leaving them only with hospitlars and removing hospitalars from anyone who is not england and i cant get my game to start at all. what have i done wrong? i checked double checked all the commas and still to no avail, please help im exhusted and very frustrated.
    Last edited by ♔ST0MPA♔; October 13, 2007 at 01:06 AM.

looks like putting ; in front of sec_stat was the bane of all my troubles.

after some testing replacing the sword in sec_strat with spear they still break formation and use swords. seems the best option is to just disable spearwall and leave them on guard area and dont attack but instead just bare the blunt of an enemy attack

also it isnt recomended to use huge graphics pak with kingdoms pder
    Last edited by ♔ST0MPA♔; October 13, 2007 at 01:31 AM.

VirusITA's Avatar Tiro

also it isnt recomended to use huge graphics pak with kingdoms pder
    Because the sound folder makes the game crash. You have to not paste it (now i'll write this into Huge Graphical Pack thread)

cheers m8 i enjoyed this in pder4, may i suggest you get permision to add the musket and canon smoke if it isnt already included http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80471

also i tried to upload your graphics pack to my 4shared account but i can only upload 100mb a time without coughing up some money. but im in the proccess of contacting my isp to get access to storage space wich i have never used and having diffilculties accessing it, hopefuly they will sort it out and you can host it from there. cheers keep up the good work and the comunity spirit

Sorry guys is Georgia in this version? or I have to wait for next realese? thanks

VirusITA's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Besarioni View Post
    Sorry guys is Georgia in this version? or I have to wait for next realese? thanks
    Next Release date is secret

Ps: Italia-Georgia 2-0

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

no, only in next version

Quote Originally Posted by VirusITA View Post
    Next Release date is secret

Ps: Italia-Georgia 2-0
    thanks..and congrats for the game

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213