Thread: Dismounted Mamluks

Default Dismounted Mamluks

Its not the prettiest rip of the mounted mamluks you will ever see, but it works...

For a first time its not bad, no?

You know how those Scots always invade the Egyptian deserts right? so thats the result...

Downloads link -> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1539

P.S.

Didn't know where to post this, it is not technically a "mod" but it contains everything needed to add the unit to any mod.
    Last edited by ME2_junky; July 27, 2007 at 06:14 PM.

Default Re: Dismounted Mamluks

Screen shot?

Oh...right...let me just update this first thread then...hehe

Hi

Are you going to make a swordsmen unit like Kurd Swordsmen, and a dismounted Mamluk Archer unit too?

Thank you

Hi ME2_junky
    I'm also making some dismounted units for my mod, and everything works just fine as long as i don't try to change the weapon that my soldiers hold. I've noticed that the primary weapon for Mamluks (cavalry) is a spear, not a mace. Can you plz explain to me how did you make your dismounted mamluks hold maces instead of spears? I've tryed everything, nothing seems to work, wathever i change in battle_models.modeldb or export_descr_unit.txt files my dismounted tsars guard continue to hold spears. Thank you in advance.

Turbo's Avatar Civitate

This unit is broken. When installed the games crashes with an error that it can't find the model 'macemen'.
    Work of God