Thread: error

Default error

can someone please help me.. I'm inept with computers and when ever i try to start the game is says 'error, mss32.dll is missing, reinstalling application might help.' so ive reinstall barbarian invasion and ATW three times and the same thing keeps happening.... Needless to say I'm getting rather pissed off at the moment.....
    Is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste

Default Re: error

So is no one gonna help me.... ????

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    can someone please help me.. I'm inept with computers and when ever i try to start the game is says 'error, mss32.dll is missing, reinstalling application might help.' so ive reinstall barbarian invasion and ATW three times and the same thing keeps happening.... Needless to say I'm getting rather pissed off at the moment.....
    Does the BI game work before you install the ATW? If not this thread may help..gl
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=953405

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

thank you, although, unfortunately, BI works just fine until I install ATW. I am in the process of completely reinstalling RTW and BI for the second time, it gave me some new issues last night. I already have all my stuff in the right folder, and ATW used to work just fine for me until I dl'd a different mod, now im trying to go back to ATW. I;ve got one more trick up my sleeve to try and if that fails then I'm at a loss. Is it possible I might have a bad install of ATW? is that even possible?