Alright guys, your final is just going to be a compilation of all 3 assignments to date. This means ALL work needs to be in by, let's say, by the end of the day Tuesday August 14th. How it will work is this:

After the due date, I will lock all the Assignment threads.
I will take the work of each student who turned in all 3 assignments, render them in Max (using the diffuse, normal, specular maps), and put them in an anonymous poll, which everyone who is part of the class can vote in.
The winner of the poll will get their choice prize from the Prizes thread, and the runner up can choose one of the secondary prizes.

I will be awarding prizes for most improved (people who went back and fixed work that received crits and showed a real improvement), most committed (people who turned in their work early and on time), and excellent achievement, if someone other than the winner and runner-up from the class poll I think deserves recognition.

Please note, that ALL students who turn in a final will receive a TWC Diploma medal that goes under your username (like I have my Barbie faerie medal, but cooler).

I will be sending out PM's to all students who turned in the first assignment at the end of this week. Turn in your work!