Thread: Post Your Kingdom!

Default Post Your Kingdom!

Post a picture or a little story about how your kingdom is at the moment. Here's a pic of my RK campaign:

It's the 241st Year of the Fourth Age of the Sun. I have captured Emyn Arnen, Minas Ithil, and Barad-eden from the traitorous rebels, and killed Amandil, his son Ornendil, and Palantir the Traitor. After retraining Aglahad of the House of Galador's army at Dol Amroth, I am sending him on an extended campaign West: he is to take control of the Andrast region, and head north into Dunland. I intend to finish off the rebels of Adūnabār, and then move South into Harondor.

Default Re: Post Your Kingdom!

I beat Cemendurs stack, and killed him, and survied somehow.

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

i will show my ultramega empire later...

EDIT: crap lost the save.

It was AdunUMBAR and I had taken every coastal region south of Belfalas, and had abandoned my original lands.

I am gonna make a savedgame for download that modifys the starting combat situation:

LEGION OF DOOM

adunabar will start with 5 whole stacks of shadowswords, olog-hai, uruks, and orc champions, not to mention orc hunters

And could that be any easier?

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

nope, its just for fun, so you can start by going around and ransacking gondor, whoop their ass, and then ransack Rohan, and them rest.

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

This is my campaign with the Reunited Kingdom at FA 301

Everything is going really smooth:

The Kingdom of Adūnabār was defeated pretty quickly with Cemendur as Commander of the Hosts. Their cities in southern Mordor caused me some troubles due to their large garrisons though.

Rhūn isn't bothering me for now. They've begged me for a ceasefire after a crushing defeat. I've noticed that they're conquering many city to the east and they've reached and conquered the two remaining settlements in Mordor. But I'm focussing on the south for now. I've no doubt that Rhūn will cause me much trouble later though.

Harad is somewhat nearing defeat now that I've conquered all their coastal (and fertile) cities and therefor robbed them of most of their trade income. I'm beginning to suspect that they've ran out of money and they're constantly launching desperate attacks with weak levy units, but in vain. They're being driven back to the far eastern desert. But the Haradrim have nothing to worry about though, since I care little about the unfertile lands in the unknown and sandy lands to the far east... for now.

Rohan has been a loyal ally so far. They, suprisingly, left Dunland alone and are now heavily conquering Rhovanion regions. They have now been at war with Rhūn for about 5 years, ever since their first battle, somewhere in East Rhovanion.

I've been a loyal ally too: In the beginning, Dunland had besieged Helm's Deep and with their garisson far outnumbered and no available reinforcements in the area, Rohan's situation wasn't looking good and getting worse every turn. I sent Cemendur, my High King and my strongest captain to their aid, hoping to be there in time, and together with the city garisson, we were able to defeat their army with little loss of men.

Dunland has besieged me once, in the far north western region of my empire, without succes. They haven't bothered me since, but asked a ceasefire for about six times so far (which I will never accept it since I haven't forgot the attack on my settlement)

Plans for the future: Fortify my position and trade routes and secure my borders with Harad and Rhūn with some forts. I'm planning to send some 'legions' west because the coastal settlements and regions (and apparently fertile) of Dunland are beginning to intrest me.

W

ljuboja's Avatar Civis

i dont have a map, but with my adunabar campaign, after securing osgiliath and cair andros crossings, i made the transsiton bewtween man and orcs, now the bulk of my army are orcs and uruk, not a tactical decisons, just thought it'll be fun, i have taken no land pass the anduin, but i have taken all of rhovaionand have started laying out my plans for the sea of rhun coastline

i plan to make a major assault on minas tirith(which would be difficult since the walls and stuff, so i plan to force them tio sally out, i'm gonna fort the the northmost crossing of the anduin, to prevent rohan giving me trouble, i'm allied with harad but are reluctant to go as fsar with rhun since i know they'll be at war soon
    Bad luck Jerry, third time lucky, eh?

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Thought I'd add a role-playing section to the campaign.

I gave myself no traits so I could see how my character develops, what titles he gets and if he is good enough to get adopted into the Rohan royal family

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Thought I'd add a role-playing section to the campaign.
    I gave myself no traits so I could see how my character develops, what titles he gets and if he is good enough to get adopted into the Rohan royal family
    I hope you don't turn out a drunken coward

Too tate! Well I'd rather that then get stuck on some orcs spear.

After about 5 battles I got something

I'm suprised there were any left to be traitors