Thread: 2 questiones

dom385's Avatar Senator

Default 2 questiones

why doesnt my historic battle work i kick the skirnishers out the town and then capture the hill and then nothing else happens am i supposed to win with 2 half units of grenadiers and a 6 pounder since i dont get mores soldiers??

secondly why does the multi player login say i always have an invalid cd key i put the one from the booklet in and click tick then try and it says failed login what am i doing wrong?

Icon3 Re: 2 questiones

After you've driven the Russians from the fletches, the script will unlock a group of men somewhere in the lower left corner of the map. This group includes your general as well as the unit of Cuirassiers and Polish lancers. You have to move them towards the fortress between Borodino and the fletches. When they get to the indicated position (about halfway between their starting location and the fortress), Napoleon will order a general attack in which your troops are expected to storm the fortress (and it's not a bad idea to have your troops in the fletches ready to support the attack as well). When you've finally taken the fortress, you should destroy or rout the Russian Guard, consiting of two units of life guards, one chevalier guard and one Cossack guard.

I can't answer your other question.

Default Re: 2 questiones

Quote Originally Posted by dom385 View Post
    why doesnt my historic battle work i kick the skirnishers out the town and then capture the hill and then nothing else happens am i supposed to win with 2 half units of grenadiers and a 6 pounder since i dont get mores soldiers??

secondly why does the multi player login say i always have an invalid cd key i put the one from the booklet in and click tick then try and it says failed login what am i doing wrong?
    Hi there, the invalid CD key issue is something I've seen before and really don't have an answer to.

I suggest trying to enter it a few times in different ways, making sure that you do not confuse the o's with 0's. You could also try pasting the key into Word or Notepad and copying it to RTW.

Someone I believe had luck with changing the Reg but I'd hold off on that.

You could also ask for a replacement game if you think that you have bought faulty merchandise.

Devoirs The Empress
    The Lordz Modding Collective
    "The LMC expects every modder to do his Duty" - not by Lord Nelson
    "Blow it out your arse." - Halie Satanus
    The Eagle Standard