Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 4.1 Released!

Default Re: Stainless Steel 4.1 Released!

Does this have a blood mod included? I downloaded and i'm about to give this baby a whirly. D0h! I just seen a thread at the bottom of the page that answered my question. Now time to give it a go. Rekindle the Total War flame SS 4.1!
    Last edited by Mountain_Commander; August 19, 2007 at 02:10 AM.

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

You, and Lusted.

Fyorax's Avatar Foederatus

Hi all, would someone be willing to upload the two links for the client and the patch into another hosting server beside Filefront? I cannot download anything from Filefront for some reasons..

here, i hosted them on mega upload gor you, i hope this helps because they took a while to upload.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3MP7JSX

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QR9XNQO

and here is lusted's campaign ai, which i highly recomend
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CP8LHTEV

and here is real combat 1.3, a newer version of real combat 1.2 which comes in ss 4.1
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JG46WBX0

good luck, and i hope you enjoy ss!
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Is this mod compatable with the Steam downloaded version of M2TW? If so, how do you install it correctly?

Could we get a torrent?
    Many people, including me, dont like Filefront.

i posted some links to mega upload for people who dont like filefront a few posts up. i havent ever made a torrnet though so you'll need someone else to do that for you.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Playing Portugal, year 1191, end turn and when Scotland's turn comes up, CTD. Unspecified Error yada yada. What do I do?

if you are using a NOCD crack that is the problem, if not then it is unknown. you need to buy the game to make it work, or find a better NOCD crack.
    btw, do you have an xbox live account called space monkey, and did you used to play Halo 2 with Nightbringer09, because that was me.

Is there some way to tunr off the shadows during the battles?
    I seem to remeber being able to do this back when I first
    played the game, I am trying out stainless now and have massive lag durning battles. Am sure turning off shadows would fix this

Thanks

Search under the video options and set your shadow quality to none

I did that under video options I only see campain shadows not battlefield
    shadows, but i remember it being there before, was wondering thins had something to do with the mod.

thanks

Oh i found it!!!
    thanks

Ok, now I am confused, what CAI and BAI is included in SS 4.1?

delra's Avatar Praepositus

Modded vanilla CAI and Lusted's BAI. And old RC too.

How can you have both?

Delra...much love...it a VERY hetero way...

It's simple. Battle AI is something separate from Campaign AI. Lusted released both he made for his mod and KK picked only one, the one he liked the most. I'm happy with that choice.

Thanks, but thats not what I meant. You said Lusteds BAI, and old RC too. How do you have both BAIs?

RC is not AI. It's unit stats rebalancing.

Libertus

Is Stainless Steel compatible with the Retrofit Mod?