Thread: Trouble downloading RTR Platinum

Default Trouble downloading RTR Platinum

Hello there,

I've had troubles downloading RTR Platinum 1.9. The main sources seem to be broken: FileShare says there are no servers available, and the other one does start the download sucessfully but later my navigator (Firefox 2.0) says "files are corrupted" and stops the download.

How can I fix this and get RTR without trouble?

Thanks
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Maced0n's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Trouble downloading RTR Platinum

Thanks, let's see if this goes right.

Edit - Download complete.
    Last edited by Marie Louise von Preussen; July 10, 2007 at 09:17 AM.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Solved and closed.