Dear Modders and TWC Community members,

My name is Marcus Cornelius Marcellus, and I am the head of the RTR community and developer team. I am contacting you because the team is in need of a multi skilled person, an 'assistant' for want of a better word, who could help me administrate the team, and be the 'oil' in the RTR machine.

You don’t need to have a specially mod orientated background, but a willingness to learn and astuteness of mind will set you up a long way.

For someone who perhaps hopes to organize their own mod team one day in the near future, this would be the perfect apprenticeship for you!

RTR has much going on at the moment, and there are just not enough hours in the day for me to get everything I want to have done.
I need someone to help me coordinate things, and for anyone interested in developing true managerial/leadership skills, and to develop the ability to be able to find solutions where there doesn't seem to be any- this would be the perfect job.

Now come the warnings

• This position is not for the feint hearted! Helping run a truly international team means you will have to reach deep within yourself for interpersonal skills.
  • This position is not for the power hungry! We are a team of equals and a band of modders all working together to make our dreams reality. If you join the team with visions of bossing people around, the Dev team will eat you for breakfast! If you know how to be humble and do a great job- then certainly apply.
Things you must have and be able to use:
  • msn messenger- essential, as you will do online meetings and coordinating.
  • at least 5 hours per day to be able to help. You could split this time into morning and evening, that would be fine. But we are very very busy, be warned! This time will drop to less once the current project is nearer completion.
  • patience- enough said.
  • you must be a great team player
  • you must be able to work independently if required
  • you must produce results
I will consider any and all applications.

If you want to know about me, please ask around. If you want to know about RTR, please come to our forums.

Looking forward to your applications. PM me privately here at the forums. Please include details of who and what you are, your experience and why you think you would be a great help to the RTR Dev Team.

Sincerely,

MCM