Thread: How to add Loyalty back in?

Default How to add Loyalty back in?

I wanted to play a campaign as the romans, without the missions and with the THE SERTORIANI shadowing the Julii. I've already made that change, but the Loyalty function is removed,and hence no characters are switching sides.

Is it an easy thing to add it back in? I also removed the ';' from the line 'rebelling_characters_active' but that had no effect.

Thanks for any help in this.
    This seems to be quite a racist comment. The Guals did a lot more than "wonder around pillaging";
    It's not as if they were a bunch of dirty, stinking, fatherless Huns.

Default Re: How to add Loyalty back in?

Well, it is a bit difficult as it involves changing a lot of files. I would suggest you to give a look at this tutorial by the great Stuie:

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=64915

Let me know if you find any other issues

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

cant you just add the shadow line in sm_factions and make sertanorii unplayable?

I think that you will also need to add the LoyaltyStarter trait to all trait related files and give this trait to all the starting characters of the SPQR and Sertoriani factions.

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Quote Originally Posted by Salvor Hardin View Post
    I think that you will also need to add the LoyaltyStarter trait to all trait related files and give this trait to all the starting characters of the SPQR and Sertoriani factions.
    Salvor is correct. You need all the traits and triggers that involve loyalty added or nothing would happen.