Member of Anno Domini: Italia Invicta
    This makes me a happy half armenian panda--John I Tzimisces

Default Re: Late flemish Pikemen image

Thats a nice unit. Good skinning.

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

Sweet uniT.
    + REP
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

will they be availiable as mercenaries only or will there be a faction that can recruit them in castles/cities?

i still think it's a pity that there's no flemish faction. flanders was economically very important in the early middle ages and has been the cause for many wars between different nations.

Yeah, I agree with Atticus.

-> Faction Packs

for now they will be only mercenaries ... the problem of flanders is the same of many other like Florence and many rich italian cities ... they were rich but they fought very few battles "as an individual entity" ( except florence ) so or we do 2238 factions or we try ( as im doing ) to rappresent them with individual units and very strong "rebel or indipendent " cities ( that why ive made tuscan knights , flemish pikemen , georgian riders etc etc )

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Very good skinning nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Love the funky trousers!

Me Like

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by AmbrosiusAurelianus View Post
    Love the funky trousers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

greatest skins for the european late Era, more units you have to create!

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-Bey View Post
    greatest skins for the european late Era, more units you have to create!
    I'm not sure what you're saying here.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

no problem
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; May 23, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

What I mean to say is that I do not understand what you mean. I am confused by your English.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

Sorry, I would said, you have much work to accomplish. I had really appreciate your Flemish Pikemen, I expect their perfection for your future units...
    so good continuation
    Last edited by Lord Condormanius; July 20, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

I see. The Flemish Pikemen skin was made by Fra70, who is no longer involved in this project.

-John G. Hartung