Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is this? Is it a cat, in a hat?

Default What is this? Is it a cat, in a hat?

Last edited by AlphaDelta; July 01, 2007 at 04:50 AM.
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

For King or Country - The English civil wars.

kelvintyk's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: What is this? Is it a cat, in a hat?

What is this thread about?
    Baird: "Hey! Stop shooting it, you're pissing it off!"

Cole: "You're telling me what not to shoot in here? Look at this ****!"

Marcus: "More like 10 ****loads"

Marcus: "Hmph, they can eat **** and die for all I care..."

About him and his friends!
    "I don't want to sit around Windsor because ermm .. I just generally don't like England that much" - Prince Harry, 3rd in Line for the British Thrown

Indefinitely Banned

Ok, I'm no historian but here's my first educated guess: Templar Knights?

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

Is i heavy Daylami, i you notice he has a scimitar not a stright sword
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

Yes you are both right! These are our new Teenage mutant ninja, Islamic, javelin wielding, templar knights with magic skill 5!

Good job!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Guess again.

I'm going to guess this is Battletoads.

Someone from Borat's entourage.

Maybe this will help.

Ghulam archers?
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

I'll give you a clue, it's 100% new.

It is clearly a Roman Gladiator who has earned himself a wooden sword and palm leafs in the Arena (his liberty)....but I rather guess this guess doesn't fit the time.
    From the pride and arrogance of the Romans nothing is sacred. But the vindictive gods are now at hand. On this spot we must either conquer, or die with glory (Boudiccas Speech, Tacitus, Annals, XIV, 35)

under Patronage of Emperor Dimitricus, Granddaughter of the Black Prince.

It looks like a high elven swordsman from LOTR. Is it Khorasani swordsman?

Hastati from RTW

Indefinitely Banned

Clue: You can sort of make out the shape of the shield if you look carefully.

I'm getting the feal thats a Khorasani unit, the sheild is similiar to the Khorasani light spearman's shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda Twin View Post
    I'm getting the feal thats a Khorasani unit, the sheild is similiar to the Khorasani light spearman's shield.
    AD -did- do a Khorasani heavy Unit just a bit ago. Perhaps there's an extension of Khorasan units to the Ghazni and Khwarezm rosters. The Khorasanis did field lots of spearmen and foot archers, and this guy is wielding arrows, and what looks like some sort of a shield.

From a closer look the bit near the face that is exposed shows metal colour, perhaps there wearing masks? This would mean there Kypacks but then do Kypacks use scimitars?

It's not a scimitar.

Recon's Avatar Decanus

Aye aye.. it's Captain Jack Sparrow, with a parrot on his shoulder.

Now what did I win?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast