Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

Default Re: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

how could i keep version 8 over 11 when i have never had version 11

i have only played version 8, and the links do work
    uanime5's Eras total conquest
    a Medieval 2 total war kingdoms mod
    featuring 10 campaigns covering the entire world
    each include different factions, faction start positions, and levels of technology
    Download>Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5

Default Re: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

Hy,the download link is broken.And I have a question:why its only compatibile with 1.2?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

It is because when it was released 1.2 was the latest patch and this mod hasn't been updated since then.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Can someone upload this download again? Please? Sounds like an awesome mod.

HERE is a link to 8.0
    you need 7zip to extract > HERE

the file is about 4mb unzipped
    and 100mb unzipped
    Last edited by TOLAROscipii; August 20, 2009 at 07:10 AM.
    uanime5's Eras total conquest
    a Medieval 2 total war kingdoms mod
    featuring 10 campaigns covering the entire world
    each include different factions, faction start positions, and levels of technology
    Download>Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5

Thanks mate,

version 11 would be awesome, anyone got that?

Eh if not, i ll be happy with 8, better something than nothing

cheers

Is there a way to download this mod?? I've been trying to do so the past two months but it says that the file is unavailable??what does that mean?? is there any way to download it??

Conchubhair's Avatar Tiro

i to am lookingfor v11 if anyone and i do mean anyone can upload it i would be extremly happy
    v8 doesn't work for me

Hello? Anyone home? Anyone know where a link to 11.0 is?
    I really want to play this mod!

I can't download. is there any working download option??

``File does not excist`` thats what i get when i try to download it
    and is it compatible with version 1.3?

any working links?

I'm thinking this is totally and completely dead. I want an up to date version, but I can't find a working link! A major disappointment for a great mod.

If you think it is dead..... well you sir are correct, Mr. LegionaryReject

HAHAHAHAHA I rhymed. Correct, LegionaryReject. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; April 26, 2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: merged double-post

Aztec-Man's Avatar Laetus

Hello, basically I am looking for mods that contain the Aztec faction, does this one have them? if not is there way i can put the there?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234