Thread: Trivium Organization??

Default Trivium Organization??

I found often under the Tools for RTW and some Mods(alive and died) everytime the word:The Trivium Organization

What is this?

I found somewhere a link for whatever it is,but it was broken

Busy!!!

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trivium Organization??

Trivium was a modding collective which produced community based mods, 'realistic horse project, and SPQR (i think) amongst others..

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    was
    was?
    What happened?

Busy!!!

It is defunct after its main creators left the community. Various successor organizations still exist, however they are no longer officially hosted on these forums.
    Clients: Caius Britannicus, Waitcu, Spurius, BrandonM, and Tsar Stephan.
    http://www.totalwardai.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I found often under the Tools for RTW and some Mods(alive and died) everytime the word:The Trivium Organization

What is this?

I found somewhere a link for whatever it is,but it was broken
    Pioneeers of the modders of RTW. And probably the best modders with the most materials and tools, such as the map making-program, which was recognized by CA as a better alternative than their own homegrown program.

Spartan, Burebista, and some others...I was there too, pursuing to have blood in RTW, weather and night mod and my own little Hun invasion mod..

Lately they receive little credit and even hostility from some, regardless of their priceless contributions.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsearcher View Post
    Lately they receive little credit and even hostility from some, regardless of their priceless contributions.
    They do not receive hostility for their contributions.

When WhiteWolf wanted Fourth Age to join Trivium the idea was trounced upon and he was thrown out as leader and team member.

We are all thankful for Trivium's contributions but they had a very absurd, and to some degree insulting, policy in other things.

Same way with me. I'm a contributing member for which I'm thanked, doesn't stop people from attacking me about my behaviour; the two are unrelated in that sense, but they allow me/Trivium to do things they could not do otherwise (such as Trivium's ridiculous policy towards affiliate mods).
    Count no man happy until he is dead.