Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EOD II Screenshots!

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: EOD II Screenshots!

Having a bit of a uv map crisis at the moment, i could show you a 3d max render, but then if i can't get it to work it would be a bit pointless...

but if it works ....................
    I was a Roma Surrectum 2.0 Beta Tester

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

Still working on him..so far so good, but still having a problem with the texture..

ok, (thinking of the big picture) i will let you get on with the mod and stop pestering you to show me pics.

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

ZOMG! Its Gene Simmons! Love the Merc by the way. Beautiful. You ever planning on moving this to M2?
    hehe...nah my comp can't run MTW2 without major lag...besides unit editing looks way to complicated and i just don't have time...

Merc Hybrid...I gave up on the uv map in the end and cheated it...meh..
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; July 09, 2007 at 05:01 PM.

whats with the big tusks, what was your inspiration with this one?

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

Well, i wanted something different...

congratulations, you have succeeded.

so if this is a hybrid, what slept with what to create this?

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

Hmm..how about they were vampyres who have been attacked by Lycans or visa versa..loyal to neither but happy to fight for both..for a price..

that is one ugly baby!!!!!

Total War Veteran

The Mongol's Avatar Primicerius

Wow, respect for a unique mod.

I'll be watching this one closely

just looking back over the recent posts, there arnt many people posting, i think we need to create more awareness of this great unique mod.

Total War Veteran

Good work so far guys I was a big(but silent) fan of your last project looking forward to this one even more . You have my sig great ones .

ljuboja's Avatar Civis

looks brillaint
    Bad luck Jerry, third time lucky, eh?

christof139's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Just an idea for some Vamp/Undead units , which you may have already. Borrowing from the old but good Warhammer Dark Omen PC game, another fun game I can play on my old upgraded compooter , from least effective to most effective in ascending order:

1) Zombies, crap for armor and poor damage, slow, but they take decent damage in the higher low end hitpoint range, and they never route.

2) Ghouls, crap for armor but decent-medicore damage, decent-mediocore hit points in the mid to high mid range, and they never route since they are near zombies in the brain.

3) Skeletons, one type only, basic melee troop just a tad better than Ghouls. Armed with a mix of weapons without seperate sword and shield units, just one basic melee unit. Mid-decent armor range, lower high end or higher mid range damage range, lower-high hitpoint or high mid hitpoint range.

3) For Ghouls, Zombies, and Skeletons limit how many can be recruited, and maybe have them more recruitable and very less expensive after battles. Also, after battles, any Ghouls or Zombies in your army should get better heal rate, ssince their losses could be replaced from prisoners and thee would be plenty of enemy and your own dead for them to eat.

4) Have a special building, House of the Dead, or Putrefication, or something, just to produce these farily decent, special, low to mid end units. Or, have them produced from the Tample/Church building. Zombies come with the basic temple, then Ghouls with the large temple, and then Skellies with the last temple upgrade. Could also have a building of Sorceress Arts for these units and this building migh allow other units, charcteristics/traits/abilities to be purchased.

5) The advantage of these is that they would be somewhat inexpensive, easier to heal and recruit after battles, take decent damage and never route, and have limited numbers of units. Could also make them of average cost, similar to militia and low end basic regulars, but the limiting factor as to how many units of them could exist at once could better yet be put into their coding.

6) Number of units in game: Zombies = 6, Ghouls = 4, Skellies = 3. Max. allowed number of these units is lucky 13.

7) Might be able to add a debuff to enemy troops facing these units. Generals have a buff in the game and can raise or lower morale, so that may be an avenue to add a Fear type of debuff to these units. erhaps the Fear debuff could be an upgrade, or have a Fear 1 to Fear 2 upgrade.

8) Regular armor and weapon upgrades perhaps shouldn't be allowed, but maybe only one basic upgrade at the Blacksmith level would be OK.

I am sure you most likely thought of this and similar, but perhaps you may find something here you like.

EoD is a great mod. Veerrryy interesting Herr Oberst. Last smiley is a Satanae Ninja.

Thanx, Chris

PS: David Gemmell, recently and unfortunately passed, wrote some books and within those is an Good order of religous monks that have psyche powers, boost morale, and are devastating warriors, and there is also an Evil counterpart.

Blog Entries

The initial units are all finished and i need to get a bunch of other stuff done, so I'm not planning on adding anymore at the moment, if i manage to get ahead of Mak before we release i might throw some of those ideas in as mercs..

is there much more left to do?

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

Yeh loads, unit descriptions, ui cards and music are all big jobs, then there's bound to be a ton of little tweaks for buildings ect...i want to see if i can get two new wonder models in game, which are made but i seem to be having a problem with them...umm,..and that's just my side of things...Mak has a ton of stuff still to do...Then we will spend at least two or three weeks testing the campaigns are playable....

i could help in the testing stage......................

Total War Veteran

Blog Entries

Lycan Ancients..(base models by Hoggy)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast