Thread: Macedonians/other skins.*w/installation*

[dohtml]<span class='section'>Macedonians/other skins.*w/installation*</span>[/dohtml]

Category: Mods
    Compatibility: Rome: Total War
    Description:
    This is a slightly updated version of what I released before. It includes 2 macedonian skins, a greek skin, and an updated model.

*Updated with installation guide*
    View this File

WHERE do i put the TGA.DDS files at&#33;? in the read me file it says in the data/Models_unit/Textures folder..... BUT there is not textures folder in the Models_unit folder..... WTF is wrong? call me a noob if you want, i just want to get my game WORKING again. And NO i dont have any other mods installed

Miles

your installer does not work :w00t :evil :p
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I am of the dogs of war, made in one great slaughter to be loosed in the next. I was made to be the hunter of immortal kind, their slayer and devourer. I tore off the hand that made me and rave until I am subdued by honorable tamers. I am soothed by the kind word, the virgins hand, and the laughter of the child. Now I stand guard over them and destroy without remorse those who mar their innocence.&quot;</span>

u have to create a fricken textures folder inside modles.unt :cry its ya big noob

Biarchus

Dude, go to the tutorials section and read there for awhile, you learn about something called the xpak extractor which you will kinda need to run before you put on new units.

Stupid Noobs
    Does anyone else here live in Florida?

Default Re: Macedonians/other skins.*w/installation*

god so mean to noobs

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: Macedonians/other skins.*w/installation*

wtf... lol hey instead of being mean to noobs and dissing on them remember that you were once one of em... also yea you have to create your own textures folder in the models_unit folders.. the place the .tga.dds in there.. just ask me if you have any other questions

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush