Thread: Version 1.0 ? maybe for ...

Default Version 1.0 ? maybe for ...

We hope to release version 1.0 of the mod for mid August
    the mod will have ...total new map , total new strategy AI behaviour , alot of changes in game balance , total new units values and statistics.
    - 7 new factions
    Armenia , Kipchacks , Teutonics , Serbia , Ireland , Burgundy and another to be decided
    - more than 100 "Real" new units and even more reskinned ones

for 2.0 will will add the remaining factions and insert some tweaks on the gameplay

so you will have to download ONLY 2 versions ...no 1.21 ...1.24bis ....

Default Re: Version 1.0 ? maybe for ...

7 New Factions?

I thought that there were 9 of them.

Have you guys cut two factions off, or have I been wrong from the start?

-

Edit: Ah, I noticed that Wales and Aragon have been decided to leave out?
    I don't like the idea of leaving Aragon.
    Last edited by HereticFang; June 21, 2007 at 02:15 AM.

you are depressing ... read better .... 1st version with 7 new factions , then the 2.0 with all the remaining factions ... no faction was cut off ...

Lord Condormanius's Avatar Artifex

Yes...to clear things up. There will will be 2 releases. The first release will contain 7 of the New factions. The second release will be the complete release.
    "There is a difference between what is wrong and what is evil. Evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, right, or an obligatory commandment of the Lord God Almighty.

Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice. Like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and confer an ability to infect others."
    -John G. Hartung

and we hope to include in the second release all the improvements that the expansion will bring ( for example to include in the big campaign some of new units CA will put in the expansion ... some ... some others dont deserve that .. )

Good news. I'll be waiting