Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum Recruitment office

Default Re: Recruitment

Could you PM DVK about this please? Thanks!

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

No problem.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Anyone with 2D skills interested in working on the new skies? I've already done the 3ds renders of some lovely 360 degree images, so it's a question of doing some complicated chopping around and putting back together. Here's the tutorial - forget the 3ds bit as that's already done: http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=66881

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

We need someone with expericence of scripting in order to put this mod together. We've got some great idas, just a question of making them reality.

Ketchup's Avatar Senator

If you guys are still in need of unit descriptions, then I can chip in. Shall I PM someone?

Roma Surrectum 2.0 Team Member
    R.I.P Calvin

King Nud's Avatar Praepositus

I can do those too, but i'm already testing...i can still do it though!
    Staff Writer at KingJamesGospel.com

Do you guys need help in multy unit ability?....like a single unit in the Surrectum will have 15 types of recruitment...including more military unites in one company, High quality and few units....and much more.Pm me if something

I have been playng rome total war from since it appeared...and Roma Surrectum the same.I know what units are the best and what must be the best..and I know what units must be more weeker the they are so Pm me if something....I really need to help with something at the development of this game. I really like it ,considering that I played with a lot of factions in the game

Please use the edit button.
    Maxim Victor
    Last edited by apple; December 31, 2008 at 03:14 AM.

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Greetings,

I've had a little chat with Mulatto and, after being told to post here, have.

If you're still in need of any textual or research based help, such as unit descriptions and so on, then I would be more than happy to help out. I'd probably be more handy researching 'barbarian' factions but would have no problem taking a look at the more effeminate ones (Greece and Rome, of course).

I'm here and willing.

Cheers.

see my PM

**RS Dev Team***Reciprocal Repper!* RIP Calvin- you will be missed

Hehe, we're both on his case!

Just another little bump for this thread.

If anyone is out there still looking to help with unit descriptions, we still need more help here.

Also if anyone has experience of getting new buildings into settlements, we'd appreciate more hands on the job.

If unit description is to write the description of the unit on the right files, I might help a bit.
    And what is getting new buildings into settlements; is this the textures on the battle map?

Can you PM me with any material you've written?

The issue with buildings is that of getting the models / items accepted in the game in the place of existing buildings within settlements.

Default Re: Roma Surrectum II: Recruitment

We're still looking for help with getting things finished. These are the skills we're on the look out for

1) Unit descriptions - we still have a fair number to be completed
    2) Coding - we have a large number of new building icons that need to be put in place and labelled with the correct name. The building trees in RS2 have been completely changed so someone with a reasonable degree of skill in this area would be very helpful
    3) Various other 2D/3D graphics skills - more UI work, unit cards, various bits of polishing and improvement.

Umm, I could help out with unit descriptions. I've played a fair few mods, Europa Barbarorum, SPQR and of course Roma Surrectum, and version 2 looks like it will be the best of the lot. I read about every unit in each game that I come across and I'm a native English speaker. I can send you a PM if you want to show you my writing skills. Would I be provided with the information to write these descriptions?

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Would I be provided with the information to write these descriptions?
    Yes, but you will also have to do some research.

Give one of the members a pm and we will look into it.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Hmm, yes, I'll PM Tone as he has already asked someone.

Cheers.

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

Forward that pm to another member (me for example) as Tone is away for the moment.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

Or me or Arnspac as we are in the process or sorting out and doing the descriptions.
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I'll do it to Macky then, if you are doing the descriptions.