Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma Surrectum Recruitment office

Default Roma Surrectum Recruitment office

We're still looking for help with skinning and 2D art if anyone's interested. The more help we get, the faster things take shape.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Default Re: Recruitment

For the 2D stuff, we need someone with the ability to make in-game banners and changes to the user interface -- the little details that add a certain 'polish' to the mod.

And yes, if we can get some help we could cut weeks off the amount of time it will take to get the next major release out...

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Anybody interested in doing text editing of in game descriptions for buildings, traits, and ancillaries would be greatly appreciated.
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

And if anyone is interested in doing unit cards or preview screenshots for new units, help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by tone; June 20, 2007 at 05:50 AM.

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

Elric von Rabenfels's Avatar The Devil Inside

I'm in as skinner, tone asked me
    I could work on banners too, maybe the user interface - But skinning first
    Glad to be in the team btw

@Tone, the password for the second dev forum is wrong ^_^
    - What can change the nature of a man?

Great news. Hopefully we'll see some of his work previewed soon.

Thanks Raven! Welcome aboard! And thank you!!
    Tone sorry budd. Just enough time to play this modd alone learning to be a skinner! Anyhow i would need a booklet on the whole process
    skinning and unit cards.

Don't worry swhunter, you keep us all happy because we can see that at least one person actually gets to play the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by cherryfunk View Post
    Don't worry swhunter, you keep us all happy because we can see that at least one person actually gets to play the mod!
    HMMMMMM I dont know what to think about that remark.
    :hm:
    If i had the skills i would think i would help ask Tone. Heres one comeing back at ya!
    But keep me happy and cont to do so..... And if this one is playing the modd iam sure you would like to know what i think?

thanks for your 0.2 ,i am sure you boys are putting alot into it. From what i have seen i cant find better elsewhere.
    I conrad. you on effort, imagination, and vision on your next ideas.
    looking forward to all you gents put out thank you....
    Last edited by swhunter; June 20, 2007 at 07:52 PM.

if your looking for any beta testers of mod's then ill be more than happy to help RTW w/ RS is the only game i play on my pc

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Origin_Unknown View Post
    if your looking for any beta testers of mod's then ill be more than happy to help RTW w/ RS is the only game i play on my pc
    PM 'oli' or 'Hader'...they are going to run the beta testing. And yes, we need more.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Scorch's Avatar One of Giga's Ladies
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by SquidSK View Post
    Anybody interested in doing text editing of in game descriptions for buildings, traits, and ancillaries would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey, I was just reading this. I'm interested in getting into modding, and I've heard the best way to do this is to dive in head first. I'm a hard worker and I'm willing to learn whatever you need, but I'd be interested in doing text editing if you guys would take me on.
    Patronized by Ozymandias, Patron of Artorius Maximus, Scar Face, Ibn Rushd and Thanatos.

The University of Sydney | Bachelor of Arts III (Majoring in Ancient History and Italian Studies)

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and
    billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    - Mark Twain

Godless Musings: A blog about why violent fairytale characters should not have any say in how our society is run.

icydawgfish's Avatar Campidoctor

honestly, i really wish i could skin or model, but i can't. if there is anything else i can do (such as provide ideas, or research), i could do that. i really want to try to show my thanks to this team for making such a wonderful mod.

"I used to eat people, but now I'm full."

Thanks for the interest guys.

@scorch: best to pm DVK. He's the main text man. Although if you have any graphics skills or flair we could sure do with you on that front.

@icydawgfish: Have you ever tried? I started from scratch 6 months ago. If you've got any experience with image editing it's relatively easy to pick up if you have time and have some artistic leaning....or even if you don't have experience but have some artistic flair

Scorch's Avatar One of Giga's Ladies
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Thanks for the interest guys.

@scorch: best to pm DVK. He's the main text man. Although if you have any graphics skills or flair we could sure do with you on that front.
    Well I've got Photoshop, which I've used for web design for some years now. I've also got all the tools needed for skinning and some basic lessons under my belt. I'm more than willing to learn. I haven't got any experience, but I'm a quick learner, and I'd really love to work on your team if you'll have me.
    Patronized by Ozymandias, Patron of Artorius Maximus, Scar Face, Ibn Rushd and Thanatos.

The University of Sydney | Bachelor of Arts III (Majoring in Ancient History and Italian Studies)

I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and
    billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
    - Mark Twain

Godless Musings: A blog about why violent fairytale characters should not have any say in how our society is run.

See my pm

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Stealing my help isn't nice Tone!
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

icydawgfish's Avatar Campidoctor

@ tone, no, i've never really messed around with it that much. i want to contribute, at least i some small part, to this wonderful mod.

"I used to eat people, but now I'm full."

Still looking for help with 2D art and skinning

I use photoshop

Edit: I Skin some units

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast