Thread: The Scots sound English

Biarchus

Default The Scots sound English

Here's the scenerio,

I started a new campaign as my old freinds the Scots with my recently update to 3.2 SS with 1.2 patch. A week ago I was just playing with 3.0 and no patch (and it worked fine?!?!?)

Today I upgraded (during a siege as the turks, Egpyt attacked and was using a trebuchet and the game kept CTDing just before they made their forst hole)

So I decide to upgrade to try and fix that, didn't work out, so I start a new campaign and another bug, my old favs, the Scots, on the campaign map have ENGLISH VOICES. now the wall crumbling CTD I can sort of handle, but no more scottish voices, thats crossing the line for me

any tips on how I can get them back to their old voices (I especially miss, "A Glorious slaughter my lord" even though it is a bit disturbing)

P.S. can someone tell me how to get the generals bodyguard cav and fuedal knight cav horse covering skins back to their old way, the yellow really kills the Scottish feel of the game, I just keep seeing spaniards, No Offense, this community prides itselfs on accuracy and realism in game, attributes that are lackingly admirable.

Default Re: The Scots sound English

check the SS FAQ you need to delete 2 files and replace them with stock files to fix the sound issue

Biarchus

Default Re: The Scots sound English

OK, before I posted, I felt a little disapointed, now I just feel plain stupid...