Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Camillus' RTR Music ReMix Mod v1.1

Default Re: Marcus Camillus' RTR Music ReMix Mod v1.1

I think moving the file to FileFront for example, or any other server than the current one would be far more better than keeping it on the server from it is completely non-downloadable.

It is download-able for most people, since I can tell by the download count kept by my web hosting service, but unfortunately some are having problems with it, just like I sometimes have problems with getting FileFront to complete a large download. I will give FileFront a try for uploading this evening. Hopefully it will stay there for a few weeks, but FileFront has at least twice deleted it in the past due to I presume its low volume of downloads. I'll update the first post after I finish uploading.
    Marcus Camillus

Damn, couldn't download! It stopped before it finished .

can i use this somehow without overwriting vanilla files? with a modswitch or something

Can this mod work with other existing mods, such as Rome Surrectum?

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Great music, MC! I didn't get it to work first (no music at all in ExRM) but now it's there and it's really nice. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Demokritos; February 02, 2008 at 01:17 PM.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Tiro
    Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium (CCAA)

Hi Marcus Camillus

I've the latest ModSwitch Version of RTR Platinum 1.9 for Barbarian Invasion (RTW Gold Edition) and there's no Music at all (only in Battles). I would like to install your great Musicmod, but I think installing it into the RTW-folder will not work. Any suggestions?

Greetings

tarusinas

will this work with the mod switch version? im playing RTRPE 1.9 mod switch

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

yes, just copy the descr_sounds_music.txt file to RTRPE\Data\

music files are in the original place.
    ________
    MegaSquirtBB
    Last edited by AqD; September 20, 2011 at 05:51 AM.

Tiro
    Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium (CCAA)

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post

After the Installation of MC's Musicmod there is a new descr_sounds_music_txt file in the RTRPE\Data\ , but there is no music at all!
    What's wrong with that ModSwitch? Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by aqd View Post

oh so do you mean i should copy the descr_sounds_music file from the RTW data file to the RTRPE data file? - (since they exist as separate files in the two games?)

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tarusinas View Post
    After the Installation of MC's Musicmod there is a new descr_sounds_music_txt file in the RTRPE\Data\ , but there is no music at all!
    What's wrong with that ModSwitch? Any Ideas?
    Try installing the old RTR 6.2 Music Add-on first and then MC's Music ReMix, letting MC's files overwrite the former. I got the same problem as you and I'm sure there's a simpler way to fix it, but I don't know it and this other way seems to have fixed it for me.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Nice Mod But I want to change the menu music I found the menu music file and I moved it and then I got my own .mp3 and renamed it to RTR_Menu_Music. I used the music_reset and I dont know....now theres no music for the menu at all! =\ anyone got any ideas?

Heptagenia's Avatar Civis

Can i have this one in EXRM 3.3 and how should i do?

Kaweh's Avatar Aerani

Quote Originally Posted by Demokritos View Post
    Try installing the old RTR 6.2 Music Add-on first and then MC's Music ReMix, letting MC's files overwrite the former. I got the same problem as you and I'm sure there's a simpler way to fix it, but I don't know it and this other way seems to have fixed it for me.
    I believe deleting "events.dat" and "events.idx" in the "sounds" folder will fix the no-music problem. Just be sure to backup the files before you delete them, just in case it doesn't.

Installing over the original RTR 6 Music Addon making it work may be due to the batch file they used to delete mentioned event files, or so I believe.

K.K

SIBLESZ·CRANDAR·SIMETRICAL​·DARTH VADER·KAWEH·RAVEN DARKWING·KALOS
    · PROUD MEMBER OF ROMA SURRECTUM II ·

Hello,

I tried this mod when I was playing RTRPE 1.9 and I really like the music. Now Im going to play Extended Realism. Can anyone confirm if this mod also work with ExRM 3.3.3? And if it does work, how to install it corectly (to the RTW-BI's Data folder or ExRM's Data Folder?)

Thank you.

Delvecchio1975's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by pavillon View Post
    Hello,

I tried this mod when I was playing RTRPE 1.9 and I really like the music. Now Im going to play Extended Realism. Can anyone confirm if this mod also work with ExRM 3.3.3? And if it does work, how to install it corectly (to the RTW-BI's Data folder or ExRM's Data Folder?)

Thank you.
    it works like a charm . install in the ExRM folder ....

Quote Originally Posted by pavillon View Post
    Hello,

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvecchio1975 View Post
    it works like a charm . install in the ExRM folder ....
    Correct, it should work with the ExRM perfectly. As a matter of fact, it will work with most mods that are RTW based, as long as the "events.dat" and "events.idx" files are renamed (as my batch file does) or deleted/moved. I've used it to play even a slightly modded version of Vanilla RTW.
    Marcus Camillus

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Camillus View Post
    Correct, it should work with the ExRM perfectly. As a matter of fact, it will work with most mods that are RTW based, as long as the "events.dat" and "events.idx" files are renamed (as my batch file does) or deleted/moved. I've used it to play even a slightly modded version of Vanilla RTW.
    Confirming: It does work! Thanks MC for this sweet music mods

Geleco's Avatar Domesticus

Does this work with vanilla RTW?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast