Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Ultimate Battle AI 1.2 *UPDATE*

GrandViZ's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Ultimate Battle AI 1.1 *UPDATE*

From my tests it seems not to affect the AI, only the human player. Otherwise it would not make much sense to bind it to a difficulty setting.

I could imagine, that there are different battle events that increase the retreat counter, and if that counter hits the specified threshold, the unit retreats. But this is speculation.
    Creator of the Ultimate AI
    Co-Author of Broken Crescent

Under the Patronage of Trajan

Default Re: Ultimate Battle AI 1.1 *UPDATE*

hi,

i'm playing stainless steel mod,with lusted campain ai,and i have real combat 3.1 and real arrow instaled.
    when i wanna instal this ai.does it only make changes 2 the cai and nothing else happens 2 the other files? or do i have to reinstal my battle ai,rc 3.1 and real arrows afther i instaled this?

Default Re: Ultimate Battle AI 1.2 *UPDATE*

Updated a new version, which contains many small fixes (thanks to your feedback) and improves overall AI performance.

It also includes the latest EDU.txt from Real Combat (thanks to Point Blank) with its improved arrow model and effects.

uhm sorry just new here but whats the difference between this and the ultimate ai mod 1.6? you need both?

one more thing, are both of these compatible with 1.3 medieval and 1.5 expansions? cuz it says only 1.2 on the front
    Last edited by redmanPH; April 12, 2008 at 12:38 AM.

UBAI 1.2 is only the battle AI with different formations and stuff, UAI 1.6 is a full mod which includes a lot more than just the AI modifications.

If all you want is an AI enhancement you should get the AI pack from the UAI 1.6.

Is this mod for medieval total war or kingdoms???
    I install it on my vanilla version but during sieges enemy general carelessly attack and get killed
    like when there wasn't any mod.
    and i couldn't find that files to replace them,I only past them to data folder.

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

GrandViZ hey dude nice work here but I have a small noobish question
    From all your updates,do I copy them in the data file or just copy the scripts in the additional script files:hmmm:???

Thanks in advance for your reply man,

NobleStef80

Hi,

I haven't updated these files for a long time, due to lack of time.

Nearly of my work on AI improvement has been moved over to the Broken Crescent Mod, where I was even able to make further progress compared to this implementation.

If you however play the UAI 1.6, then all you need is to replace the according files in the data folder of the mod with the fixed ones.

Regards
    GrandViZ

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Icon11 Re: Ultimate Battle AI 1.2 *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by GrandViZ View Post
    If you however play the UAI 1.6,then all you need is to replace the according files in the data folder of the mod with the fixed ones.
    Play? Where? Are U refering to BC only or the vanilla game? Is it compatible with Mtw2 vanilla patched v1.2,v1.3 aswell?

p.s.:Sorry but I have already tested BC,as for the AI loved it man !But no offence here the game seemed so childish with these bad created troops in battle map that was like it was Rtw !It spoiled the hall game..
    I tryed improve the grafics to maximum but no use,even for my high end machine..

Regards,
    NobleStef80

I canīt do a grand campaign with this patch,
    I select the faction I click on start and It goes to the single player options.
    What should i do to fix it??

Have a nice day

Hi GrandViZ, I enjoyed your Battle AI a lot, thanks for the great mod!

I try to play the Stainless Steel 6.4 now, but have some problems with BAI. Have you tried to integrate your BAI into SS 6.4?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678