Thread: Late roman empire mod for BI??

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

Default Late roman empire mod for BI??

I just bought BI expansion and I was wondering if the're any quality mods out for that period. I'm afraid that the vanillla version will be too ahistoric.I tried to look around the forums but i found nothing. Any suggestion???

Default Re: Late roman empire mod for BI??

I think Invasio Barbarvm: Flagellum Dei is the best mod out for Barbarian invasion.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...ysprune=&f=113
    Last edited by Ullerius Tiberius; June 15, 2007 at 02:50 PM.
    Somebody who only reads newspapers and at best books of contemporary authors looks to me like an extremely near-sighted person who scorns eyeglasses. He is completely dependent on the prejudices and fashions of his times, since he never gets to see or hear anything else. And what a person thinks on his own without being stimulated by the thoughts and experiences of other people is even in the best case rather paltry and monotonous. There are only a few enlightened people with a lucid mind and style and with good taste within a century. What has been preserved of their work belongs among the most precious possessions of mankind. We owe it to a few writers of antiquity (Plato, Aristotle, etc.) that the people in the Middle Ages could slowly extricate themselves from the superstitions and ignorance that had darkened life for more than half a millennium. Nothing is more needed to overcome the modernist's snobbishness. (Albert Einstein, 1954)

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

IBFD is probably what your after, but there are a few alternative BI mods...

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Il-Principe's Avatar Ordinarius

Invasio Barbarorum looked very promising, but it was very buggy. The version, I tried (7.0) is definitely not playable.

i was looking around for mods for bararian invasion. i have had it for a long time now but never seemed to be able to successfully install one since most of the ones for BI require some sort of file changing or path editing which i am not good at. however im going to try my hand at Invasio Barbarorum.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

End of Days and Forth age are both contained within a folder so don't require any file changing, though both are fantasy mods...