Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Eastern Powers Campaign

Default The Eastern Powers Campaign

Currently ongoing campaign. The only rule is you must play a eastern nation, be it Near East, Middle or Far East/Asia.

The game runs every single week day, starting at 21:45-22:00 GMT and going up until 24:00 or more (on weekends if no other campaign is being played).

Currently the players and nations are:

Manji - Ming
    William the Bastard - Japan or Ottoman Empire
    Ferrets - Rajapunta
    John I Tzimisces - Armenia (?)

Other players already have nations but I can't recall them, if you are one of them please drop by and claim your nation.

Join us on MSN or similar before the game starts or ask the IP here.

Cheers
    Last edited by Manji; June 14, 2007 at 12:33 PM.
    浪人 - 二天一

Default Re: The Eastern Powers Campaign

I'm Rajapunta, or Rajapunti, or Chicken Tikka Massala I dunno...

Sign me up as Vinjgayar(?) or Bihar, haven't decided yet.
    Does the game start today? Tomorrow I will be in Gothenburg =/
    We march, march, march
    we fight, fight, fight
    we die, die, die
    we rule!!!

William the Bastard's Avatar Invictus Maneo

Would you mind if next time we play I could have a browse at the Ottomans Manji? Not that I am against being your Ally across the seas only that Japan has a slow game to start with and I would very much like to fight the infidel of the West! If they haven't already been trounced yet that is.

@Holocaust: tonight, starting at 21:45-22:00 GMT and going up until 24:00. Even if you miss it for a day or two it's no problem, though I can't vouch for what might happen...

@Will: sure thing mate.
    浪人 - 二天一

Btw, does Kazan counts as an east faction?
    We march, march, march
    we fight, fight, fight
    we die, die, die
    we rule!!!

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

I was qara koyunlu I think. The big and green one...

Quote Originally Posted by John I Tzimisces View Post
    I was qara koyunlu I think. The big and green one...
    Is that their Wiki description?

Japan is pretty active to start. They immediately go to war with Korea (and usually Manchu to boot.)

Ming is the power house in this senerio. Big time.
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

I'm struggling. No contact with other players and am next to the Timurids who could destroy me in a war easily. Right at the beginning war was declared on me by two neighbouring nations and after a long and difficult war I annexed them both. Then two even larger nations declared war and I annexed one and reduced the other to a single province (forgetting to force vassalisation, shite). This gave me coastal provinces but I have to wait until they become core until I can built a fleet, obviously.

Was nearly destroyed when Dehli and Deccan declared war on me. Deccan is the same size as me, Dehli is massive. I managed to get a white peace that I didn't really deserve as Dehli took my capital.

Now I'm hoping to consolidate. Should there be another war I hope to take the provinces on the border with Deccan. If I can build a fleet that will allow me to strike at the weaker nations to the south, and allow me to ferry troops to a province I have seperated from my main territory, rather than keeping an expensive army camped there constantly.

Hmm, when did this campaign start? Thought it was first time today =/
    We march, march, march
    we fight, fight, fight
    we die, die, die
    we rule!!!

Just yesterday. We didn't play for long, either, still a good time to enter.

I was Timurids.

Me and ferrets destroyed delhi and deccan so they are out of the picture.

Most of the arab nations are still safe and so is Japan I think and the hordes.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Rajapunta now extends over North West India and is progressing southwards. I need time to recover.. send out spies.. plan new conquests and apparently start fortifying the mountains seperating me from Nepal and ultimately Manji.

Hmmm.... Well I somehow have a 20+regiment of Burgundians taunting me from Macedonia. I either forget about them, make friends and fight Eastwards () Or amass the Greatest Gathering of Turks ever seen and wipe them off the map (). I am hoping that some other European nation (French perhaps) likes the look of their homelands. This would give me the opportunity I need. It should be interesting what happens next though.

Right - work tonight. If at all possible I will close the bar at 9:30 and be back for 10. If it's busy I will have to keep it open until 11 o'clock.

IM me when we start, I dont always realize chat messages. I use an IM program where it is hard to know that you are invited to a chat.

No game tonight I'm afraid, I'm about to go out.
    If possible we could set up a session during the day tomorrow. It's up to you guys, I'm free the entire day from 11:00 AM GMT.
    浪人 - 二天一

i have work at 10 gmt so I guess, but I would have to know if it were early like 11 because i'm 5 hours behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Manji View Post
    No game tonight I'm afraid, I'm about to go out.
    I have been out all day and thought I would have missed it. I am very happy to see it didn't happen so that I don't have even more Burgundians to worry about.

Yeah I can play probably any time tomorrow. I don't think I have any plans. Just tell me when you want to start it Manji and I will more than likely be there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast