Thread: Hows it coming along?

Default Hows it coming along?

Hey there Renaissance team,
    I love the features you guys have put in this mod, as i love the late period units and i also long to play a campaign as the mongols. Because of this, this mod is obviously the best mod out there for me. I also love how you guys disabled rebelling characters. Trouble is, i have 1.2 installed and dont really wish to go back to 1.1 .

I am wondering, therefore, how long we can expect to see 3.0 released. I am not asking for a release date, i am merley wondering if it is worth my while to check around here ever so often. What timeframe are we looking at here for a release of 3.0? Are we looking at a matter of weeks? a few months? maby 6 months? I certainly wont care if you go over whatever timeframe you say but i just want to know if you guys are a way off releasing 3.0. You guys obviously know if you are going to be able to release 3.0 within a few weeks, so im wondering if you could tell me if its going to be more than that or more than a few months.

Any reply would be much appreciated.
    Keep up the good work.

Default Re: Hows it coming along?

erm... about the old version, support if offered by Dristvaan, so I think you should check out the bugs and problems thread to see "what" and "how" (it's stickied)

on the other hand, unfortunately it won't be a few week till release... as I said, this one has grown out of proportion as far as features we want to add in are concerned, so I think it will be quite some time before we get it out.

sorry about that...

Thanks for that, I know now how its looking.
    Keep up the good work

Looking foward to the sound, smell, and puffs of gunpowder myself.