Thread: is this mod close to being done yet?

Icon5 is this mod close to being done yet?

i've been following this mod sice last summer and is all i want to play !!!!

Default Re: is this mod close to being done yet?

yes we've all been witing for this mod for a very long time and yes its the sickest mod out right now and i want to play it badly too.

but patience is the key thing to have if you are going to wait for one of the best mods out there if not the best.
    - beta tester for Paeninsula Italica

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    yes we've all been witing for this mod for a very long time and yes its the sickest mod out right now and i want to play it badly too.

but patience is the key thing to have if you are going to wait for one of the best mods out there if not the best.
    'Patience' is definitely the key word. So far we've been waiting years, not months, for this mod. But I'm sure it will be worth it if and when it comes. It certainly looks great.

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

I got all of you guys beat as have most of the team. We have some news which everyone should be interested to hear, but you will have to wait for it

So sorry closing in 3-2-1
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone