Thread: HOW TO: Patch?

awisler's Avatar Senator

Default HOW TO: Patch?

How exactly do I apply a patch? I have 1.0 atm and am trying to patch 1.2 on it but am not sure how to exactly do so. Can anyone give me detailed instructions? Thanks.

Default Re: HOW TO: Patch?

Quote Originally Posted by awisler View Post
    How exactly do I apply a patch? I have 1.0 atm and am trying to patch 1.2 on it but am not sure how to exactly do so. Can anyone give me detailed instructions? Thanks.
    Well, if you activate the .exe, it should automatically install to your default MedII folder. However, if you have installed to a folder which is not SEGA/Medieval II Total War, then you have to change the destination path accordingly.
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

awisler's Avatar Senator

Well, the 1.2 patch for SV came in a .rar file. I had originally unzipped it to the sicilian vespers file in my m2tw directory, but it didnt work. Should I try it again?

Quote Originally Posted by awisler View Post
    Well, the 1.2 patch for SV came in a .rar file. I had originally unzipped it to the sicilian vespers file in my m2tw directory, but it didnt work. Should I try it again?
    You need to follow exactly the same procedure as with SV 1.0, just paste the patch over the existing folders.

Chivalry II TW : The Sicilian Vespers - The Multi-Era Mod Project (MIITW/Kingdoms)
    Chivalry I TW - The Original Medieval Total Conversion Mod (BI 1.6 Or RTW 1.5)
    Under the Patronage of Atterdag